Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agnarr Sontalak cannot be harmonied.

You have to man mode through him to ToV if that is your destination.
Haha you're trying to make it sound like agnarr is harder with all the easymode shit, that is adorable. I wish i could be this deluded.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I watched Europa Agnarr wipe on Sontalak with like 60 people after staring at it for 45 minutes last night.
As if you’re not way more cringe
Old 11-24-2017, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy was so easily triggered by the phrase "man mode" that he took it as a personal assault against his elf sim of choice
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-25-2017, 07:52 AM
Fire Giant

I (Rilex) was the Officer from <Paradox> who originally petitioned about this issue.

The truth is <Europa> cock-blocked <Paradox> from their PM sky slot two weeks in a row. Only AFTER they screwed us over did they decide to reach out and inform us they would be doing this for the remainder of 2018 and there was 'nothing we can do about it'. They even apologized for being 'forced' into this situation because their were 'no other time slots that fit their raid schedule.'

I lost all respect I had for <Europa> because of this whole situation. Fortunately for <Europa>, I am not the leader of <Paradox>. However, we do have a great leader (Quenith) who has a level head and decided to work with Sirken and <Europa> to share Sky and alternate every other week instead of fighting like the children the rest of us are.

/points at Draconite. So glad you left.

[60 Phantasmist] Rilex (Dark Elf) <EQFC> ZONE: arena
EQFC - (Velious, PvP Tournaments) server: https://discord.gg/X9A4vG4WWc
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/everquestfc/
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/groups/everquestfc/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnR..._as=subscriber
Old 11-25-2017, 10:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy was so easily triggered by the phrase "man mode" that he took it as a personal assault against his elf sim of choice

It's not even manmode because

A. Sontalak walks away from the tov ent every few minutes to let people in.
B. The TOV care bear instance spawning NPC is across the zone by DN.
Old 11-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I (Rilex) was the Officer from <Paradox> who originally petitioned about this issue.

The truth is <Europa> cock-blocked <Paradox> from their PM sky slot two weeks in a row. Only AFTER they screwed us over did they decide to reach out and inform us they would be doing this for the remainder of 2018 and there was 'nothing we can do about it'. They even apologized for being 'forced' into this situation because their were 'no other time slots that fit their raid schedule.'

I lost all respect I had for <Europa> because of this whole situation. Fortunately for <Europa>, I am not the leader of <Paradox>. However, we do have a great leader (Quenith) who has a level head and decided to work with Sirken and <Europa> to share Sky and alternate every other week instead of fighting like the children the rest of us are.

Another credible witness to the awfulness of CSG. What kind of pixel-fiending losers would do this? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not surprised.

I seen Europa try to monopolize Quillmane in SK, that's how bad some of them are. Who broadcasts to the entire SK zone upon arrival that they are taking Quillmane because the people who were triggering him didn't have enough to properly do so?

Europa does, that's who.

First Quillmane.

Now Plane of Sky.

Looking deeper into this I believe there's a connection. Possible horse fetish?
Old 11-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Voicing an opinion isn’t the same as being childish. I’m with Draco that Europa bent y’all over the table and gave it to y’all like a stuck pig. It needed to be said and so he did. You should be thanking him instead of throwing him under the bus.

If Europa can’t fit into the already made Sky rotation they should address it before fucking with it. It’s common sense.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 11-25-2017, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

maybe you should play something with instances?
Old 11-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
/points at Draconite. So glad you left
Like I was a bad influence or some shit. Paradox leadership was so lacking in common sense that they couldn't even stand up for their players during the HoT Hydra raids. 21 paradox to 7 hydra and it is not weighted roll? And I had to be the one to say 'fuck this, its unfair we're done', When your own players have to organize pick up raids and make decisions for themselves because of unfair loot procedures and absent leadership, and then shit on them when they do it of couse people like me are going to leave. I'm glad I left. All the rats are leaving the sinking ship as well. Get your shit together and shut the fuck up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-25-2017, 03:25 PM
Banned

Paradox once tried to recruit me when I played filbus for a month this year. I was unguilded, soloing all of Runnyeye. Guild leader was PMIng me and I expressed some interest in helping them out. Then, the guild leader told me to "have fun killing kobolds" in the meantime. I didn't join or ever raid with Paradox due to that egregious error. There are no kobolds in Runnyeye you stupid fuck. Paradox is a sinking ship.
Closed Thread