Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

The canyon winds endlessly into the hills, hewn by some ancient people lost to time. Mosaics carved into the granite walls depict the visages of old kings. Small towers built by modern cultures keep watch along the precarious ridge, home now to bandits preying on travelers. Here at the apex of the road a rising sun welcomes my weary legs to the Human castle of Highpass.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000544-modified.jpg (89.2 KB, 8 views)
Old 09-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Love the thread man, keep it going.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was an Ogre in gleaming gold plated mail. He turned to face me and I began to feel a sensation of shrinking, of falling toward the ground yet my feet remained in place. It was a strange day.
Lol

Keep the RP alive!! Fun thread =)
Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 AM
Planar Protector

I thought of you when I was running through Beholder's Maze to check out the zone and update some wiki stuff some weeks ago. I was at that unique rock structure and looked straight up and it was dusk or something. The gorge walls were zig zagging and putting a nice juxtaposition to the sky, then the moon slowly came into view. I waited until it eventually was perfectly positioned between the gorge cliffs and above the strange monument.

It was one of the few times on P99 I just was in awe of the beauty in such an old relic of a game. Also made me wonder if that monument was somehow connected to Luclin as the moon passed perfectly over it.

I hope I took a screenshot, not sure though.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:10 AM
Skeleton

Nice thread man.
Old 01-25-2018, 03:50 PM
Server GM

unlocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 01-27-2018, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

I scrambled gasping onto the the sands of the beach, sounds of sloshing water just behind me breaking still and silent night air. A low gurgle slowly became the frustrated growls and exhalations of my pursuer as it searched the shoreline waters for my presence. Belly-first I inched further and further toward solid land leaving the enormous serpent to thrash seawater in it's failed hunt.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000552-modified.jpg (82.1 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Feanol; 01-27-2018 at 03:46 AM..
Old 01-27-2018, 12:12 PM
Banned

hmm I dont see anyone in those screenshots, definitely a day on red!
Old 01-29-2018, 06:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was one of the few times on P99 I just was in awe of the beauty in such an old relic of a game. Also made me wonder if that monument was somehow connected to Luclin as the moon passed perfectly over it.

Sadly that visible moon in the night sky is Drinal not Luclin! It was called Shadows of Luclin because it was hidden from the eye.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/Drinal
Old 02-23-2018, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

The Necromancer rose from the floor of his citadel, the pure force of his magic causing him to ascend. My compatriots fought desperately. Any of us alone would have been no match for the Undead Iksar Lord so we had come to the Castle in great numbers. The legendary Acetylene took point against the Spectre, drawing his attention while the rest of us caused damage carefully and subtly. Could we possibly achieve what the Iksar Empire could not? Could we kill that which is already dead?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000566-modified.jpg (94.4 KB, 23 views)