Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Default Gone East vs. West

Howdy boys and girls!

Decided to go East vs West and have ended up in Key West to re-supply and spend some time with my feet in some dirt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Keys 2017.jpg

Sad I just missed Fantasy Fest! That would have been interesting to say the least. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Prob gonna stay docked up here thru Thanksgiving but might head up the coast to the Carolina's or someplace like that - depends on weather.

Happy Holidays to all and I'll send more updates as time permits.

- Peatree
Old 11-10-2017, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Key Sunset 2017.jpg

Key Sunset 2 2017.jpg
Old 11-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

imagine pouring Red Stripe into so much potential [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Banned

Nice, looks like you had a good trip across the Gulf? That crossing can succ
Old 11-10-2017, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Looks like that bitcoin is treating you well

Congrats and enjoy

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:15 PM
Planar Protector

glad you're having fun bitcoin guy ^^ i considered purchasing a sail boat once, but then realized the hostile environment to which I would be consigning my flesh. needless to say, elected to forego the purchase and abandon any further delusions of boat ownership in defense of my fair skin.

still a cool to have that sorta mobility though ^^
Old 11-16-2017, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Howdy boys and girls!

Decided to go East vs West and have ended up in Key West to re-supply and spend some time with my feet in some dirt. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Attachment 9068

Sad I just missed Fantasy Fest! That would have been interesting to say the least. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Prob gonna stay docked up here thru Thanksgiving but might head up the coast to the Carolina's or someplace like that - depends on weather.

Happy Holidays to all and I'll send more updates as time permits.

- Peatree
Red Stripe, the beer of the intellectual. Also Obama's choice beer.
Old 11-18-2017, 10:06 PM
Banned

so how'd you get around the deposit flags?

very curious
Old 11-30-2017, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so how'd you get around the deposit flags?

very curious

Good question - I didn't.

I addressed it all via a firm that now manages my accounts, paid all my taxes/fines and worked it out so I was 100% free and clear to move on along.

While I did not net as much as I could have it's still more than I ever could have imagined/need.

Never again am I crossing that "line" and ending up incarcerated. Freedom is bliss. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a side note - look what I found going through all my old stuff! I'm playing this now in my rig to pass the time. Creepy as hell some nights with the sound cranked up, being below deck and hearing all the other random noises....

Doom!.jpg

I've "chosen" to not have any sort of access to the internet while out in the soup - only when I make it port do I "connect" & catch up. Might change one day and you'll see me back in the EQ world.

Until then -- Merry Christmas and smooth sailing!

Yours truly -

Peatree
Old 11-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peatree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good question - I didn't.

I addressed it all via a firm that now manages my accounts, paid all my taxes/fines and worked it out so I was 100% free and clear to move on along.

While I did not net as much as I could have it's still more than I ever could have imagined/need.

Never again am I crossing that "line" and ending up incarcerated. Freedom is bliss. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a side note - look what I found going through all my old stuff! I'm playing this now in my rig to pass the time. Creepy as hell some nights with the sound cranked up, being below deck and hearing all the other random noises....

Attachment 9132

I've "chosen" to not have any sort of access to the internet while out in the soup - only when I make it port do I "connect" & catch up. Might change one day and you'll see me back in the EQ world.

Until then -- Merry Christmas and smooth sailing!

Yours truly -

Peatree
Be safe!
Closed Thread