Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2017, 11:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so black african for a white woman is ok then? because everything but gay or straight is a construct.
Because the same liberals that think that white woman should lose her job (which she did) for identifying as a black woman, think you should lose your job for thinking a transgender should suffer the same conciquences for identifying as the opposite sex.

And now I'm telling you that you need to fight for a persons right to dress as any culture they want and identify as Chinese or Black, or white, regardless of their actual skin tone or nationally or upbringing, because there is no difference between race or male or female constructs in the patriarchy.

So if you don't say it's ok to dress or identify as a black woman, if you're a white one that grew up rich in Minisota, you're a hypocrite. Like the rest of th liberals.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

The fuck happened here? Went from me asking to talk to some transgendered people to mickmoranis talking to himself about liberals. Then again, that guy can turn a conversation about a sandwich into complaining about liberals. Carry on.
Old 11-15-2017, 12:03 PM
Banned

csihar me out side
Old 11-15-2017, 12:43 PM
VIP / Contributor

Can PM me too. I'm not exacty 'transgender' (I've given up on the extremes of that, really) but maybe I can offer a different insight.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-15-2017, 12:48 PM
Banned

for the record ill call anyone she or anyone him who wants to be either or, but I also want to acknowledge that we must allow people to identify as different cultures or races, if they want to as well.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for the record ill call anyone she or anyone him who wants to be either or, but I also want to acknowledge that we must allow people to identify as different cultures or races, if they want to as well.
there are no roles commonly associated with races though.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

tfw recycled meme opinions
Old 11-15-2017, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Transgender people have a biological basis for how they feel: they are quite literally "born with it". That dumb ass Dolezal woman just had some mental issues.

But, more importantly, this thread makes me truly <3 these forums. What other online community would have multiple people with transgender experience AND a few hateful conservatives with no empathy AND "normal" people AND the whole conversation still manages to be an almost civil discussion?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there are no roles commonly associated with races though.
roles? a role?

what do you mean by that?

I am simply saying, "identifying as" a male/female is a construct. Human beings are what they are.

If you're a straight male, but you identify as a female, then you are ONLY identifying in a construct.

If you are gay, you are saying you have sexual attraction towards something else, and that is a real thing. Sexual attraction is not a construct, its an evolutionary trait to breed.

But being straight, but feeling more comfortable wearing a dress, means that you are only interested in the constructs we've built around opposite sexes.

Therefore, it is OK to identify as a culture or race that you are not a part of, because those are also social constructs. There is only 1 human race.
Old 11-15-2017, 02:18 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fuck happened here? Went from me asking to talk to some transgendered people to mickmoranis talking to himself about liberals. Then again, that guy can turn a conversation about a sandwich into complaining about liberals. Carry on.
You have been here since 2011 and you are surprised how a post about transgenders got derailed?