Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

Also if you could streamline exactly what Nilbog did that angered you so much I honestly missed what it was he did.

All I got was something about how hard something for the necro is to get, and it shouldn't be so hard to get, and people don't let you get it.

Is that what you were trying to convey?

**I still don't see how Nilbog had anything to do with your frustrations though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2017, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

According to his original rant Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia got nerfed and basically never drops anymore. He's really upset that everyone in top tier guilds got to farm it before the drop rate nerf. He also claims the drop rate nerf happened from anonymous ZAM comments.

Did I get that right?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:56 AM
Planar Protector

I pity you. Get over yourselves already.
Old 11-21-2017, 10:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
According to his original rant Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia got nerfed and basically never drops anymore. He's really upset that everyone in top tier guilds got to farm it before the drop rate nerf. He also claims the drop rate nerf happened from anonymous ZAM comments.

Did I get that right?
Glad you could make sense of what he was ranting about. TY!
Old 11-21-2017, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by playing4peace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, when I experience this kind of childishness on the internet (ad hominem attacks to distract the readership from the TRUTH I have proclaimed), I rejoice... knowing I have hit the nail on the head. BANG! Gotcha, you scumbags. I hit where it hurt. You know it, I know it, the whole world now KNOWS it. I win. YOU LOSE. lusers
Old 11-21-2017, 12:35 PM
Banned

Being in A/A is like owning a 2001 Civic with a tricked out exhaust (because louder = better) and a horn that goes:

"NOOOOTTIICCEEEE MEEEEEEE SEMMPAAAIIII, NOTICE ME!"
Old 11-21-2017, 01:33 PM
Banned

OP you seem alright tho a lil peeved, lets grind exp sometime :-)
Old 11-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Banned

Yikes. We got a hot one
Old 11-21-2017, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being in A/A is like owning a 2001 Civic with a tricked out exhaust (because louder = better) and a horn that goes:

"NOOOOTTIICCEEEE MEEEEEEE SEMMPAAAIIII, NOTICE ME!"
My 2001 Civic runs strictly on vegetable oil from the local Chinese food place. I'm saving our future.
Old 11-21-2017, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Whilst we are talking about hondas, foreigners and fuel, has anyone noticed french diesel lacks vavavoom?

Why is that? Do they use biodiesel instead of the normal LetTheGalaxyBurn version?
Closed Thread