Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2017, 01:14 AM
Banned

Dude Titanquest is like 15 years old. Either go full classic (NES/SNES/SEGA) or go new school (d3).
Old 11-24-2017, 02:00 AM
Banned

what games can be played with voice alone? i'm stuck on chess and other turn based grid games.
Old 11-24-2017, 02:18 AM
Banned

That one game with the hot robot chick and the little boy
The new south park game with season pass
Both Senran Kagura Versus games
debating on resident evil 6, 7 and the revelations series and SOMA
Old 11-24-2017, 03:23 AM
Banned

d3 sucked so bad when it first came out that I've never gotten over my pain
Old 11-24-2017, 03:31 AM
Banned

Diablo 2 sucked too. Diablo 1 was never playable. This is forum canon ^^
Old 11-24-2017, 03:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
d3 sucked so bad when it first came out that I've never gotten over my pain
Proudly skipped the "expac" and the "patches" can suck a whale dique. D2 was at least compelling maybe due to how young everyone was when it came out.

Gonna give it a browse again with the previous suggestions in mind

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-24-2017, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Diablo 2 sucked too. Diablo 1 was never playable. This is forum canon ^^
bad

d1 and d2 were both awesome

d3 remains a failure. it went from unkillable content to boring as fuck. would have been ok if they didn't get rid of the trading system outside of groups

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-24-2017, 03:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proudly skipped the "expac" and the "patches" can suck a whale dique. D2 was at least compelling maybe due to how young everyone was when it came out.

Gonna give it a browse again with the previous suggestions in mind
Not sure what you mean in the first sentence. You proudly skipped xpac and patches as well? Or that mentality can suck a whale's penis (yum, no homo).

I was so young that D1 terrified the piss out of me, but I only really had fun with it when I learned how to dupe and make it ez moad. I had a lot of fun with D2, but I was a pre-teen. D3 just failed so miserably in artistic appeal to me that it hurt.

On the contrary I really enjoyed Torchlight 2. I played it with friends and kept saying "this is what D3 should have been."

So since my buddy wants to play the greek mythology diablo, i'll give it a whirl.

Meanwhile, Tannenberg is a very fun and promising FPS. Yes, it's in the open beta cuck phase but it's a lot better than PUBG in terms of optimization and bugginess. I'm pretty happy to be playing an immersive, PTSD-triggering WWI FPS where it's not all about camping a boring position for 3-5 minutes for the chance of 1 kill. The rhythm of CS:GO and PUBG really ruined that for me. This is a lot more fast paced action as you charge tactical positions with your squad, armed with naught but a carbine rifle and a bayonet.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Meanwhile, Tannenberg is a very fun and promising FPS. Yes, it's in the open beta cuck phase but it's a lot better than PUBG in terms of optimization and bugginess. I'm pretty happy to be playing an immersive, PTSD-triggering WWI FPS where it's not all about camping a boring position for 3-5 minutes for the chance of 1 kill. The rhythm of CS:GO and PUBG really ruined that for me. This is a lot more fast paced action as you charge tactical positions with your squad, armed with naught but a carbine rifle and a bayonet.
*Zooms in on Tannenberg*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-24-2017, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

I got nothing because I have such a huge back log from previous sales. All it takes is for me to look at my games list to realize why I don't need to spend more money.