Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't confirm 100% yet but I think his PH is the single brown bear that spawns between the catapult and the gypsy camp. I'll keep camping and update.
I have heard this unconfirmed as well from other campers. Hopefully we get this spawn down again, this is one of the few 500pp spawns I didn't mind lol!
Old 10-14-2015, 01:23 AM
Aviak

Have fun with this one now - F that.

Do yourself a favor and buy what he drops on the market, cuz you can make 10x the plat cost of any of the two items by farming elsewhere for gems in the time its going to take you to get him to spawn.

Lame gameplay /shrug
Old 12-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

still broken, does not spawn
Old 12-12-2015, 04:18 PM
Project Manager

He does spawn. I see kills for him from the encounter log.

Script needed some cleanup, so anything that could potentially bug it out should be fixed with next patch.
Old 12-23-2015, 11:35 PM
Large Bat

The brown bear seems to be his ph. He spawned in the first 40 mins of my 3 hour camp today. When I saw him no brown bear existed. For the last 2 hours I found the bears spawn at roughly 2600, -1550. I was hoping he would pop in that location to confirm it. The bear however seems to roam NSE or W after spawning so best to sit at that spot to try and confirm
Old 12-29-2015, 08:52 PM
Sarnak

they have me boggled on this one atm. Are we post Nilbogs patch?

the bear that i was getting to spawn near the loc would not spawn quid.
I got there there were 3 bears up in the valley, killed all 3, kept killing the top spawns (6.5 min spawns)till i got a Quid plus bear to spawn, got a couple quids, then, i was down to only one bear and a beetle and a decaying skeleton i was killing, no quid spawns for hours.

Gathered the whole valley up again and AE the whole mess, then respawned 2 bears. Killed both bears, and 6.5 min later QUID , on old pathing (and a bear), then insta QUID on old pathing , then insta beetle on old pathing, then, no new spawns now I am here in the valley running all over. I have one (pre quid killing) bear beating on me, with No other new spawns in the valley. No new spawns from the Quid Quid beetle run.
update: second AE run, only one bear spawned
Last edited by knix; 12-29-2015 at 09:21 PM..
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Large Rat

Anyone else have any luck, or any stories, from camping Quid recently? I've been trying to spawn him for about 2 hours now, and no luck. I have a bear spawning consistently, every 6 minutes and 42 seconds, at 2555, -1653. There are other bear spawns but they seem sporadic. Pretty sure I saw one pop at roughly 2163, -1733 a couple of times, but he's definitely not on the same 7 minute timer, seems much longer.

I've been killing everything in the area just to be safe, will post an update if I figure anything else out...
Last edited by Temppie; 01-07-2016 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: Updates
Old 01-29-2016, 04:23 AM
Sarnak

I've been farming this guy long enough now to realize this is not worth my time.

Quid WILL NOT spawn and his drops gets replaced fairly quickly, anyways.

I've been at it two hours, on average, per night for four nights. NOT WORTH IT. Developers probably cranked the spawn rate WAY down to try and make this spawn "classic." Seriously, I put a lot of time has been put into this guy and only got 1 spawn (hammer). NOT WORTH
Old 06-18-2016, 04:00 PM
Large Rat

I think I've got it down...everything in the valley is on a 6min 45 sec timer and they all spawn as what they were before...except one mob who is on a timer of around 8min +- 10 sec and that mob is the Quid PH. It will sometimes be a Brown Bear which will make it easy to find him if you have track because normally there is only 1 bear, so if there's 2 just kill both and wait for whatever spawns last. So far it seem most times it spawns back as a skeleton, sometimes a brown bear and less frequently a fire beetle. So far no decaying skeletons. Oh and once every never it is Quid. I've gotten him 3 times now in about 10 hours of hunting. Good luck all.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:44 AM
Orc

I made him spawn 3 times.
3 hammers.
Closed Thread