Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2018, 10:01 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default /Hail Yeah!

I discovered Project 1999 just today during my lunch break. I remember playing EQ back during Kunark. I was so young then. So many fun memories in Crushbone and High Keep. I stopped playing around GoD and migrated to WoW. It was prettier, yes. It was simpler, yes. But there was an itch that WoW could never scratch. When I learned about P99, I knew I had to try out vanilla EQ again.

Since then I've scoured the land for the requisite disks. I found them.

I battled the notorious "Failed to launch error." I slayed it.

Now, I have but one burning question:

Do snakes still kick?
Old 05-25-2018, 04:52 AM
Fire Giant

Smile

Lol! I dont remember them kicking either, but I spent a few minutes in Qeynos, and was mostly focused on skellys, but nonetheless, WELCOME TO THE SERVER!

People are are super fun and the community is awesome man!

Hope you have a wonderful journey here if you want to live here for a bit or for the long run! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Remember you can get a TON of info off the P99 Wiki, filled with a lot of amazing info on most topics, really helped me and helps me still !

If you see me around or need a port send me a tell ingame, I will gladly port you around if you want to move from your starting city no problem.

Go out and explore, play whatever class or race combo you want and above all have fun!

Lots of people, server has a healthy pop and again, everyone is awesome (some drama at the end game and in the raiding dept but that is normal) and extremely helpful!

Many hugs from the Isthmus to you and hope you have truckloads of fun friend! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
----------------------------------
[center]
Old 05-25-2018, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome!
Old 05-25-2018, 09:55 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I should have mentioned my character ><; Whoops!

I've started as a druid. My main was a druid back in 2000. I never made it to end-game (I had a terrible habit of starting an alt every other week,) but I miss wolf form, and teleports, and having 1,001 options for leveling. Thought now that I'm an adult (technically,) I'd have the patience and determination to finally take a druid all the way to 60.

I'm currently picking off stray orcs on Orc Hill in Greater Faydark. Feel free to message me anytime.

Farro, Level 5 Druid, Blue
Old 05-25-2018, 10:10 AM
Banned

Welcome back, time to get nostalgia cozy
Old 05-26-2018, 02:18 AM
Orc

Welcome back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I hope you have a great time.
Closed Thread