Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2018, 03:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not the point. you guys make sure to not miss a spawn. Terror could spawn at 4 am on a tuesday or 8 pm on a saturday it didn't matter you fuckers logged in for it, you clearly got nothing going on in your lives. You are trying to monopolize it not "have fun"
uh oh, sounds like people have differing ideas of what it means to have fun. Who is right?!?!?! How will we ever know who has figured out the right way to enjoy this game??? We simple plebs NEED one single way to have fun, for we cannot think on our own. SOMEONE define it!!!
Old 05-27-2018, 03:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh oh, sounds like people have differing ideas of what it means to have fun. Who is right?!?!?! How will we ever know who has figured out the right way to enjoy this game??? We simple plebs NEED one single way to have fun, for we cannot think on our own. SOMEONE define it!!!
drugs
Old 05-27-2018, 03:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
I wish. wonder if that'd help? would prolly make it easier reading endless inane comments by people who can't figure out how to enjoy the game their own way and let others do the same.
Old 05-27-2018, 05:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me help you out

staring at a spawn point for 1-16hours and then auto attacking it is not fun
Old 05-27-2018, 05:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let me help you out

staring at a spawn point for 1-16hours and then auto attacking it is not fun
...to you. Not fun to you. You forgot that part.

(and it's also not fun to me.)
Old 05-27-2018, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

I’m starting to rethink my position. It might be safer for them to be locked up in the basement and in 1999 at this point. Letting them out in the wild could potentially be dangerous.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 05-27-2018, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not the point. you guys make sure to not miss a spawn. Terror could spawn at 4 am on a tuesday or 8 pm on a saturday it didn't matter you fuckers logged in for it, you clearly got nothing going on in your lives. You are trying to monopolize it not "have fun"
This is actually all true but you forgot the shit talking and jizzing that goes on while doing said "fun"