Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

It's been confirmed that the anon poster is really Lazie.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember AG you got nothing before these new raid rules were in place, fuck you acting all superior and trying to shit on other guilds wanting to raid.
Did I miss something?
Old 06-26-2014, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the*USA*and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Fixed
Old 06-26-2014, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrotos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been confirmed that the anon poster is really Lazie.
Confirmed beta. Afraid to lead the charge against class R.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:09 PM
Banned

yeah thanks so much for having a class C roster and very geared up toons but choosing to stay in class R because your not very good at the game

really doing the smaller more appropriately geared class R guilds a favor
Old 06-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah thanks so much for having a class C roster and very geared up toons but choosing to stay in class R because your not very good at the game

lol
Old 06-26-2014, 04:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Big bad Metallikus and BDA would like the 'R' class to be greatfull for them making the rotation and whatever scraps they allow for the other guilds.

So let me get this right, people should get in on the rotaion and play by your rules or else BDA and the 2 other zerg guilds will just steamroll everyone just like TMO/FE/IB used too ? I call bullshit because without this rotation of yours you would have to be tracking and FTE'ing like everyone else; the very thing your guild is dead set aginst

Oh hang on a second, woulden't that make you the same as the guilds and their playstyles you've been crying so hard about all these years ?

Meet the new boss.....
Old 06-26-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How quickly it's forgotten why there's a class C and class R to begin with.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clasick [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big bad Metallikus and BDA would like the 'R' class to be greatfull for them making the rotation and whatever scraps they allow for the other guilds.

So let me get this right, people should get in on the rotaion and play by your rules or else BDA and the 2 other zerg guilds will just steamroll everyone just like TMO/FE/IB used too ? I call bullshit because without this rotation of yours you would have to be tracking and FTE'ing like everyone else; the very thing your guild is dead set aginst

Oh hang on a second, woulden't that make you the same as the guilds and their playstyles you've been crying so hard about all these years ?

Meet the new boss.....
BDA taking 1 in 8 Trakanons. Enjoy your 7/8 scraps Class R!
Old 06-26-2014, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

If anything, the fact that the sky rotation is jammed is a testament to the success of the R/C/FFA system in general, and the Class R rotation in particular. We now have a ton of new players entering the endgame.

How this is some sort of knock on BDA is beyond me.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread