Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who ever said anything about a two hour window? No one in the UN channel, that I saw.
Are you blind.

Riot will agree to not contest Feshlak, Gozzrem and Telk (say - for 2 or 3 hours?), if Aftermath will also agree.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No both AM officers was offering up better options for smaller guilds. Not a 2 hour window from when a mob spawns. As I already pointed out most smaller guilds can't even field a raid force to kill some targets depending when they spawn. A 2 hour window would continue to lock almost everyone outside of the large guilds out of content.

The one time Kittens and friends killed Vyemm as an example it took them close to 4 hours to get it done. It seems to me Monrezz and Detoxx hit the nail on the head with their offers and you guys continue to be blind to the reality of smaller guilds.
Even your own guild leadership thinks you're a tard. Stop being so daft.

Kittens and crew killed Yelinak on the first try with time to spare. Kittens and crew killed Vyemm (server first rooted Vyemm). Two or three times. Two hours is plenty of time to get people online for a mob, especially for the 4th Slot collaboration.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:16 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole comment makes you seem insincere. You act like AM didn't just kill the 2 best mobs in the game this week (Dozekar and KT). Which is also besides the point. You are trying to deflect from the fact that the AM officers made a better proposal for smaller guilds and your guild balked almost immediately.
... no one has balked, and Detoxx’s proposal leaves out both KT and Doze, but includes a top tier mob they haven’t killed competitively in two months.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:16 AM
Orc

Quote:
You act like AM didn't just kill the 2 best mobs in the game this week (Dozekar and KT).
Odd that these weren't offered up in the rotation if they're mobs that AM actually kills once in a while...
Old 08-21-2019, 01:17 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Are you blind.

Riot will agree to not contest Feshlak, Gozzrem and Telk (say - for 2 or 3 hours?), if Aftermath will also agree.
Admittedly blind.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't see anyone in Riot outright dismissing the idea of a rotation with smaller guilds. In fact, they offered one with VP:

Arthion <Riot>Today at 7:14 PM
Nah, you and we don't need to rotate vp.
am/riot (1 slot) / everyone else (2nd sllot)

DetoxxToday at 7:14 PM
nah

Ok.

It did not appear to be well received.
AM is eager to rotate mobs they can't compete on, ala inner ring ToV.

KT, Doze, Trips, etc. are not suggested because they feel like AM has a shot. Low numbers required to kill, just a coth / fte race.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnymous [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't see anyone in Riot outright dismissing the idea of a rotation with smaller guilds. In fact, they offered one with VP:

nah

Ok.

Because AM blows in VP. Even upping the dkp to 25 a kill on select vp targets did nothing except increase the number of people on responder logs. They won't agree to being in a competitive vp rotation slot with riot because they'll continue to lose.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:19 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

nah

Ok.

Which was the correct thing to decline. If everyone is talking about smaller guilds consumption of content. 2 weeks a month for the best equipped smaller guild to kill VP doesn't go far enough. Rotating it between every guild that is capable is a better option to open the content to people.

Let me just spell it out to you with examples. Riot and AM competes one week. AG clean sweeps VP the next week (Just using them as an example). AM/Riot competes the next week. What is to stop AG from doing the exact same thing the 4th week ? Getting a rotation between all guilds is the only way to do this correctly.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsorryGMs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because AM blows in VP. Even upping the dkp to 25 a kill on select vp targets did nothing except increase the number of people on responder logs. They won't agree to being in a competitive vp rotation slot with riot because they'll continue to lose.
To be honest watching me try and pull Nexona this week indicated I also blow in VP and need practice.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:21 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Which was the correct thing to decline. If everyone is talking about smaller guilds consumption of content. 2 weeks a month for the best equipped smaller guild to kill VP doesn't go far enough. Rotating it between every guild that is capable is a better option to open the content to people.

Let me just spell it out to you with examples. Riot and AM competes one week. AG clean sweeps VP the next week (Just using them as an example). AM/Riot competes the next week. What is to stop AG from doing the exact same thing the 4th week ? Getting a rotation between all guilds is the only way to do this correctly.
You do realize Detoxx just took that exact same concept you just bashed and applied it to the inner ring, right?

Lazie, bro, c’mon
Closed Thread