Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2019, 01:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot was founded on having fun with friends. Riot has been pushing the narrative for months now that they want to share the content, and they want other guilds to experience it and learn it, but the sole reason it can't happen is because Aftermath will block it.

This is a great opportunity for Riot to come through and show it wasn't just the hollow chest pounding that the skeptical Aftermath meanies accused them of.

We're not blocking it. We're encouraging it. Let's do it.

Who cares who proposed it? The server wins, we all play on the server, we all win. Nobody needs to be butt-hurt.
You honestly think people haven't figured you out? The entire server (minus AM members being blinded by spoonfed loot) has seen how AM functions. We all understand that everything you do is either selfish, out of spite, or forced on you by GMs. This proposal is just the cherry on top. Riot offered a handful of (any) mobs for the casuals each cycle, but AM won't agree to that? Riot isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and it's pretty obvious AM realizes their days of NToV are dwindling. You want to offer Vulak and not Doze? This makes total sense. It's pretty pathetic to see AM throwing in the towel so soon after only a few months of not farming content. Rid yourselves of p99 and let the server live on in peace.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:21 PM
Banned

At this point you have to wonder what Riots whining and crying about wanting to share and build a good server community really is about when they shit all over a proposal like this. I’m not even sure why AMs motives are relevant unless Riot members have motives that include spiting the rest of the server.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:25 PM
Aviak

Just to get an idea of AM leadership: beefbrocceri called for a rush to KC a few weeks ago, to try and steal VSR from under BG. Wanted to pull to the zoneline and everything. BG caught on and turned in/killed before AM could engage.

Classy.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point you have to wonder what Riots whining and crying about wanting to share and build a good server community really is about when they shit all over a proposal like this. I’m not even sure why AMs motives are relevant unless Riot members have motives that include spiting the rest of the server.
Has anyone in Riot leadership said no?

This proposal wasn’t shared with Riot leadership before it was publicly posted in a place that Riot can’t respond. Another proposal has been put out there by Blood Guard that includes more mobs and a different structure.

Maybe Riot’s leadership is evaluating and seeing what makes sense instead of publicly posting something to pressure the other guys into doing something a week before leaving the server.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From a casual perspective why would they care about motive they were offered way more by this. Doesn’t really matter why.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
https://pastebin.com/A01R4uBx

Sorry bud, swing and a miss.
Old 08-21-2019, 01:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was 100% against rotations on anything until he started losing mobs to better players.
You're gonna feel real dumb when Furoar get banned. "Better" players, yeah okay bro
Old 08-21-2019, 01:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm freaking out? I'm simply stating the obvious. Your guild isn't killing a majority of the raid mobs anymore. Most of AM leadership is leaving in less than a week. You guys are heavily invested in this thread to spin it in your favor as one last hurrah before you leave. Guess what will happen when you guys are done with WoW classic and come back? Do you think this rotation would still be in place?
I'm not playing WoW classic. I don't like WoW. I am looking forward to lower server pop though, but I hope the friends of mine that ARE leaving come back soon, when they realize WoW sucks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This proposal doesn't even benefit AM. It's not a full rotation. It's Riot and AM both stepping back from the inner circle ToV mobs, every other week. The only reason you oppose it is because it means less pixels for your guild. In a very shocking and unexpected turn of events, it turns out every top guild is the same.

You better hope the Idiot Council rules that you are merely stupid, not stupid AND duplicitous, or you go into the Idiot Jail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-21-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're gonna feel real dumb when Furoar get banned. "Better" players, yeah okay bro
Banned for what?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this narrative.

2-3 months ago AM accuse furoar of using scripts to win coth races, they then offer him and his friends a large dkp package including a leadership position within AM to join. Furoar and his friends decline that offer and you instantly accuse him of cheating again.

If he's such a huge cheater why did you guys fight so hard to get him into AM? Are you ok with cheaters but only if they are bringing you pixels?