Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at all the cool people jumping on the hate bandwagon. Takes some real courage to pile on a guy while he's down.
It's a unifying experience.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

This all reminds me of this story

http://ancarett.com/eqhumour.html#sow
Old 10-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orruar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at all the cool people jumping on the hate bandwagon. Takes some real courage to pile on a guy while he's down.
Dude Its comical to me at this point, don't stress it haha.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

WTB Orruar a sense of humor, PST
Old 10-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Fire Giant

So i was reading this.. uh... is there a 50% bonus on blue atm?

Also this guy seems mad.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:55 PM
Orc

Confirmed OP's SK, Sazabi, is a primero dick in game.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rciv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed OP's SK, Sazabi, is a primero dick in game.
You haven't seen shit yet. After all this post, I've got nothing for you pathetic bastards.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:42 PM
Fire Giant

Orotiagito is the "true" version of the real Agito. It can be made by speaking to the tekker next to the bank in the Seek My Master quest with the 1975 Agito in inventory. The tekker will recognize it as the real Agito and convert it into Orotiagito.
The weapon's stats are considerable; as a katana, its stats are rivaled only by Guren and Shouren, and on the GameCube and Xbox versions of PSO, it is the strongest katana in the game.

Orotiagito's special attack drains 7% of the wielder's HP in order to fire a vertical, yellow wave of energy. One wave will be fired for each target in range of the attack, though the HP drain will only happen once. The waves will hit targets with the strength of a heavy attack, but lower accuracy.

Fucking elf names.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you again? Never heard of you.
Was grouped with this work of art about a week ago in HHK, apparently we were supposed to know who he was, the first thing he said was.. "Don't you know who I am?" We were supposed to know who he was just by his thread here and his "twitch" whatever the F that is. Big ego, big ass (he's an ogre) and cranky all the time not just the mornings.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recycled Children [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Orotiagito is the "true" version of the real Agito. It can be made by speaking to the tekker next to the bank in the Seek My Master quest with the 1975 Agito in inventory. The tekker will recognize it as the real Agito and convert it into Orotiagito.
The weapon's stats are considerable; as a katana, its stats are rivaled only by Guren and Shouren, and on the GameCube and Xbox versions of PSO, it is the strongest katana in the game.

Orotiagito's special attack drains 7% of the wielder's HP in order to fire a vertical, yellow wave of energy. One wave will be fired for each target in range of the attack, though the HP drain will only happen once. The waves will hit targets with the strength of a heavy attack, but lower accuracy.

Fucking elf names.
What the fucking fuck.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread