Old 03-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Banned

why are they all named alt?
Old 03-10-2019, 11:51 PM
Skeleton

Great event!! Nice work
Old 03-10-2019, 11:58 PM
Kobold

Really fun event! Feels good to see some of my old gear going to a newer DRU [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Good job, Vannawhyte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

[Famalin Wisdomseed - High Elf Wizard - Quellious - 99 to 01]
Old 03-11-2019, 12:11 AM
Fire Giant

WOW what a time, over 4 hours. At the end I couldn't even see the list of names I had written down on paper. When I finally stopped keeping track, I had 75 different winners tallied. Once again, thank you all to those that participated, donated items or just came by to cheer us on. Special thanks to Weald for his late donation and helping transfer items to winners mains and Ruriiel also for doing transfers and buffs.

With late donations, I think this event went almost 150 items in all. Very nice. Mistakes were made, but it was a learning experience and I still had a lot of fun doing this. Hopefully next time I can do an event that people can show up to late and still join.

Was very surprised when people started out on the first item bidding all of their copper. I really thought people would be able to snag items very cheaply. Even at the very end, there were a couple people with 100 copper left over.

Forgot to write down the name of the cleric from AM that dropped by halfway thru the event and donated items. Im old and my memory sucks.

I took a 5 minute break and when I got back we had a GM visitor. Not sure what Llandris was doing, but thx for checking in on us.
Last edited by Vilkata; 03-11-2019 at 12:15 AM..
Old 03-11-2019, 02:05 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Just wanted to say thank you very much for taking time to organize this and to all who donated. I was a little surprised at some people attitudes, but when you say free gear I guess people come running, even if they are level appropriate or loaded with plat. As a new player it means a lot when people in the community directly or indirectly reach out to help scrubs.
Old 03-11-2019, 02:11 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Three brave wizards standing up to this blatant show of hate in the Greater Faydark.
Old 03-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Three brave wizards standing up to this blatant show of hate in the Greater Faydark.
OMG, the smirking Highelves and their privilege.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:12 AM
Large Bat

glad to have participated in your event, thanks a lot for your work and all the contributors
Old 03-11-2019, 10:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoltamnhoj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wanted to say thank you very much for taking time to organize this and to all who donated. I was a little surprised at some people attitudes, but when you say free gear I guess people come running, even if they are level appropriate or loaded with plat. As a new player it means a lot when people in the community directly or indirectly reach out to help scrubs.
I like helping people new to the server. When I first joined, there was an ogre SK in EC who gave my lowbie monk his first weapon. After that I always wanted to do the same for others. Wish I could remember his name.
Old 03-11-2019, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hecta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

glad to have participated in your event, thanks a lot for your work and all the contributors
Glad you enjoyed it. I like the auctioning method better than just rolling for items, just wish I could have done things quicker.
Closed Thread