Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Banned

Default lvl 51 can suck it

Im getting 2% per quad at 51.... way worse than the 4% at 45.... Can we get rid of hell levels lol. Im quadding frost giant savages. Any suggestions welcome
Old 07-12-2019, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im getting 2% per quad at 51.... way worse than the 4% at 45.... Can we get rid of hell levels lol. Im quadding frost giant savages. Any suggestions welcome
Join a group. Go ninja semi-afk between dumping your mana pool and watch youtube.

Pro tip: set up some chat triggers to alert you if they are considering dropping you for being afk too much.
Old 07-12-2019, 12:47 PM
Kobold

are those the ones in EW?

go to cs and do wyverns

but ya if you think 51 is rough, have fun 54-60
Old 07-12-2019, 12:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you look into the void, level 59 will be there staring back at you.

And no, we will not be getting rid of them. Each time you see a player with level 60 by their class name, those who have not been powerleveled to skip the pain, say "damn dawg, that is some cray shit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Join a group. Go ninja semi-afk between dumping your mana pool and watch youtube.

Pro tip: set up some chat triggers to alert you if they are considering dropping you for being afk too much.
+1, please also setup hotkeys to spam you are doing this. So you can get booted and thus stop playing cause the game sucked ass.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:01 PM
Sarnak

Seriously, level 59 is the worst. Its slow enough that I gave up purposefully trying to XP a long time ago, since its depressing as hell to XP for an hour and get 1-2%. Instead, I've been slowly meandering in the general direction of 60 for almost a year by being in random XP groups on raids and helping with random stuff. I'm averaging about 6% of a level a month, but its all doing fun stuff, so I figure I'll just get there eventually.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
. Any suggestions welcome
Sell ports and buy a Bard PL sesh.

I am only half joking. If you are quadding you are playing either a wiz or a druid, so good luck finding groups. If you can, do that. The xp may not be as good but it will be more fun than quadding till your eyes bleed.

If you must quad, go to CS and quad wyvern. Pro tip, if you are max ally to CoV they wont even assist each other. You can run a quad right over the top of their friends and they won't even care.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you must quad, go to CS and quad wyvern. Pro tip, if you are max ally to CoV they wont even assist each other. You can run a quad right over the top of their friends and they won't even care.
That accurate? It’s been a while since I quadded CS but I’m pretty sure that wasn’t the case when I did it. It’s true that killing them loses no faction but you still had to harmo clusters of them and pull them down to the beach to avoid adds. Even at max faction. Or am I misremembering?
Old 07-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Orc

My suggestion? Appreciate 2% per quad while you've got it. That's awesome.

It does not last.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wait till 54.

59 never really bothered me though, since you know you're done worrying about xp after it.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

Druids have to make groups with them being lead and organizing it, otherwise have friends. The good news is you are welcome in raids again due to some recent changes.

Wizard.. you are boned. If you have your epic then you can pull KC arguable as good as a monk, this includes pulling 4-5 mobs and root parking them with space between so melee can fight and not take damage from one they are not engaged on yet.

Otherwise, quads. There are better places, I could link you and be a good elf pal but I don't know you and I am rankled a bit today. So you can do the incredibly easy task of a google search since everything is basically laid out in plain language... search raptors in TD, Sentient suits in WL. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thGate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seriously, level 59 is the worst. Its slow enough that I gave up purposefully trying to XP a long time ago, since its depressing as hell to XP for an hour and get 1-2%. Instead, I've been slowly meandering in the general direction of 60 for almost a year by being in random XP groups on raids and helping with random stuff. I'm averaging about 6% of a level a month, but its all doing fun stuff, so I figure I'll just get there eventually.
I did 59 on a wizard camping Jacker in Neriak Foreign Quarter. Like a 5 minute respawn, 3 nukes and hes dead. Sit down and busy myself doing something else. It does take some determination to get through that level in a reasonable time frame unless you have friends doing cool stuff or you are a guy who will take on organizing groups and making things work.
Closed Thread