Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crico [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Appreciate it Loramin. Out of curiosity, where on the map in solb is the LDC camp? Near which number.
I attempted to get there the other day as 54 shaman and struggled to get through mass amount of kobolds unfortunately.
Someone needs to add their locs to http://wiki.project1999.com/Lava_duct_crawler; once that happens you'll be able to see red Xs where they are on a map [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Until then ... it's been awhile, but I think they're around 13/15/17 on the map. I remember using levitate and running on the lava instead of the hallways, but I don't remember if I had to do that or not.

Hopefully someone else has a better/more recent memory.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-09-2019, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Added the following image to LDC on the wiki.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Enjoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I really hope someone finds it useful. Days of my real life have been spent at LDC camp across multiple characters.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

I hit 55 off Capt Boshinko in HHK. No JBB, just dot rotting and mashing with a hammer. Since he's on the little balcony near the zone line it's easy to get back and forth and you dont have to burn a shrink pot.

I would steer clear of LDC's. Not only do they have a ton of hps but only one spawn is easy to solo pull, the pather. Also when its not the LDC it's the Nox spider...always a great surprise when you dont want it.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Fire Giant

Guards inside Kaladim, although i had epic at 54 when i did that. Took me 800 or so dwarf kills to get thru 54 doing it, ok money tho
Old 10-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hit 55 off Capt Boshinko in HHK. No JBB, just dot rotting and mashing with a hammer. Since he's on the little balcony near the zone line it's easy to get back and forth and you dont have to burn a shrink pot.

I would steer clear of LDC's. Not only do they have a ton of hps but only one spawn is easy to solo pull, the pather. Also when its not the LDC it's the Nox spider...always a great surprise when you dont want it.
Not quite correct.

The LDC/Nox spawn is a roamer. Then the LDC hall has its own roamer. Plus there is a single pull LDC by lava. So, in all you can get 3 single pulls in the LDC camp.
Old 10-11-2019, 11:29 PM
Planar Protector

Upper levels in CoM maybe too
Old 10-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Upper levels in CoM maybe too
Yes, level 2 and level 3.
Was able to level 57 to 58 at level 3. wouldn't recommend going past 58 in CoM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guards inside Kaladim, although i had epic at 54 when i did that. Took me 800 or so dwarf kills to get thru 54 doing it, ok money tho
Sell their axe/shield at the druid ring in BB. It's really not that far. Just keep invis up while traveling back and forth.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Orc

You all are awesome. Thanks again!
Closed Thread