Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2020, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Default The Power of Bone Knights!! (With Data!!)

Haillos fine fellows, I ams Palabin the Bone Knight of Ak'anon, saviour of undeath ands champion of battle.

Recently I gots myself some fine bone science tools, allowins me to dives more into the power of bone knights! For, ups till now, I knew I hads pretty good magics... but my sciences is revealin is even greater than I thoughts!!

"Whats is a bone knight?!" you may be askins. Is question I gets a lot, so to starts I tell you abouts this mysterious ands amazin new class!

Well, bone knights is lot like shadow knights, only strongers in bone magic (some peoples say we is necromancers, them peoples is bananas!)

But, like them shadow knights...we prefers to fight in melees for a lot of things, and works to get top notch armors allowins us to tanks pretty ok (I gots about 650 AC when I buff up). Using vampiric embrace (does 62 lifetap proc at 50!) and banshee aura and other melee sort of magics.

ANYHOW! That's what I ams, so let's gets to the data of the TRUE POWER OF BONE KNIGHTS!!

I were raidins in the plane o hate today... savins mine fine fellows, and did some tests.

All of these tests was dones with melee only (alongside my trusties mr bones). When I fights fully, usually I gots a dot that does 80 damage a ticks goin constantly to keeps me healthy (usually when I'm alones).

Also, my mr bones was the weakest of all the bones I can summons!! So... long story short... bone knights upper power is even higher than this... as sustained melee DPS! Is against undead mostly (which is why a bit higher thans normal), but a couple of thems was against a non-undead (and still hits over 60DPS).

For some reference, Snagasson is a rogue!! With some fine weapons!

((Also if you is wonderins, there were 2 charmed abhorrents...so it combines their damage into one))

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now everyone knows the powers of bone knights!! You can'ts argue with all them science!!
Last edited by Ivory; 09-16-2020 at 01:35 PM..