Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not about being vindictive or evil. It's about the dozens upon dozens of family and friends I had to call this year to let them know they're never going to see their loved one again. The death, suffering, fear and heartache that you couldn't even imagine or be able to handle. A lot who were taking lead from your president himself. Someone who is now suffering from something he joked about and didn't take seriously since March. His actions affected a lot of people. And now he's going to understand why this isn't a joke.
Except he has socialized health care and will receive every available treatment at the disposal of the US Government. Most of the US isn't afforded the same standard of care. Or any care at all in a lot of cases.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And now he's going to understand why this isn't a joke.
He may or may not. I've said from the beginning that if Trump gets a mild case and beats it that will only make him more emboldened and inflate his ego. Someone really close, and I mean really close, to him would have to die for it to possibly change his current stance I think, or maybe if he was intubated for a month.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He may or may not. I've said from the beginning that if Trump gets a mild case and beats it that will only make him more emboldened and inflate his ego. Someone really close, and I mean really close, to him would have to die for it to possibly change his current stance I think, or maybe if he was intubated for a month.
hes being airlifted to hospital right now
Old 10-02-2020, 05:40 PM
Server GM

Watching trump get airlifted to the hospital. From 0 to 100 within 16 hours.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by -TK- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Trump is receiving a two-antibody combo drug that’s currently in late-stage studies from Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc." He's already using extraordinary measures that most people don't have access to. What a surprise he's not promoting hydroxychloroquine right now.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:42 PM
Sarnak

Exclamation

Quote:
It's not about being vindictive or evil. It's about the dozens upon dozens of family and friends I had to call this year to let them know they're never going to see their loved one again. The death, suffering, fear and heartache that you couldn't even imagine or be able to handle. A lot who were taking lead from your president himself. Someone who is now suffering from something he joked about and didn't take seriously since March. His actions affected a lot of people. And now he's going to understand why this isn't a joke.
Trump will be fine like 95% of those over 70 who contract this particularly nasty cold. He will be elected to a second term and your black heart can wither in the shadows for another 4 years or you can repent, abandoned the barren moral hellscape of progressivism, learn to be less hateful and bask in His renewing light. The choice is yours, my dude.

Strength and Love,
Old 10-02-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump will be fine like 95% of those over 70 who contract this particularly nasty cold. He will be elected to a second term and your black heart can wither in the shadows for another 4 years or you can repent, abandoned the barren moral hellscape of progressivism, learn to be less hateful and bask in His renewing light. The choice is yours, my dude.

Strength and Love,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT-L...l=TheTelegraph
Old 10-02-2020, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Default Trump hospitalized

2020 AF
Old 10-02-2020, 05:48 PM
Banned

how much you guys think the cocktails cost? Wish i had one when i was sick for 4 months
Old 10-02-2020, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieOats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Strength and Love,
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your boy is using therapy not even approved by the FDA yet to save his life. Not something you do for the common cold.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 10-02-2020 at 05:52 PM..
Closed Thread