Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2020, 04:32 PM
Banned

Oh forgot to add:

Pretend like they care about BLM just to use it as a tool to cause social disruption.
Old 10-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

If Biden wins, I think things will calm down. I dont think the boogaloo people like to start the fires, they just like to fan them.

(although maybe there could be acts of domestic terror? But I bet it would be pretty pathetic)
Old 10-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

The media cherry picked what they wanted to show their audience. I've seen many things that show Trump is a dipshit. I've also seen many things where additional context show he did what was within his power to see to it the people in our country would have the best possible outcome at the end of this mess.

There are pro-trump sources out there that proudly report everything positive the man does. There are also anti-trump sources that proudly report everything negative the man does. Neither side will cross back over the line out of fear or loosing even one reader/listener. Private for profit media outlets are like every other private for profit corporation; they exist to make money. As long as those media outlets don't outright lie they are sadly allowed to cherry pick whatever sound bites they want and run a string of opinions behind it and post it as fact.
Old 10-03-2020, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Its not about what trump did within his power, its that he created a culture that the virus was a hoax, and that culture had literally the president of the most powerful country on earth behind them telling them it was.

That's what cost us the lives, those people, spreading both those lies, and the virus.

But I consider them victims of a hoax that was beyond their understanding so I dont blame them as much, although I wish they were less militant about their fear of avoiding getting sick.
Old 10-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

I lol’ed
Old 10-03-2020, 05:05 PM
Banned

If Biden wins, there will be nothing to talk about for 4 to 8 years and hot topic politics wont be as profitable. Try and remember what you talked and thought about all the time before Trump. You cant.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If Biden wins, I think things will calm down
The media will make it so, lol. Pretty easy to predict what the media will do based on election outcome.

If Biden wins, things magically get better. If Trump, wins the world is still coming to an end.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Biden wins, there will be nothing to talk about for 4 to 8 years and hot topic politics wont be as profitable. Try and remember what you talked and thought about all the time before Trump. You cant.
Is this a joke? People whined about Obama 24/7 while he was in office

Remember when bin laden died and everyone kept saying he was “spiking the football”? It was just as hyperbolic back then, just in the opposite direction
Old 10-03-2020, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Remember when bin laden died and everyone kept saying he was “spiking the football”? It was just as hyperbolic back then, just in the opposite direction
This. 24/7 for over 8 years.
Old 10-03-2020, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Name one thing people whined about without looking it up. honor system here
Closed Thread