Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You want me to do it in unrest? Highkeep? SolA? SolB? Guk? Outdoor zone?
Yep. Blow me away, baby. I'm ready to learn how terrible of a chanter I am that I can't blaze through yellow cons with ease on my chanters. When you're done showing that, please show how easily you manage king, freeti, and lord as a solo chanter. They should be no problem at all since a solo chanter is a strong as a group of 6.
Old 12-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Blow me away, baby. I'm ready to learn how terrible of a chanter I am that I can't blaze through yellow cons with ease on my chanters. When you're done showing that, please show how easily you manage king, freeti, and lord as a solo chanter. They should be no problem at all since a solo chanter is a strong as a group of 6.
Haha now those camps aren’t easy, but definitely doable... I’d put those in like the upper tier classic solo artist list for chanters. Freeti you could probably manage with a lvl 42 lava guardian and slow + a couple mana sieves(RNG would come into play there). The fact that an enchanter could reasonably solo that camp shows just how powerful they are tbh.
Last edited by Wallicker; 12-22-2019 at 08:42 PM..
Old 12-22-2019, 08:46 PM
Planar Protector

I wonder if lava guardians are fire immune like FGs. Be interesting to see a couple ench and clerics try to one group naggy like has been done on blue with FGs.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:03 PM
Banned

oh my god kill a yellow con with charmed pets? such a challenge!

please tell me this was a joke

there's lots of areas that a single enc can clear through charming and breaking pets at low health faster than a group without charm can and that's a fact
Old 12-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Planar Protector

This bazia clown has been on his enchanter schtick for awhile now. next he'll be telling us how he could solo nagafen with a fire giant.

Kill yellos is incredibly dumb to even try. your DD won't stick so for sure you eat the exp penalty for pet damage. Your root won't hold so when you get a pet break you are pretty fucked. Everything you say sounds dumb and detached from reality. oh, and a warrior can kill yellows if RNGesus ordains it.
Old 12-22-2019, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh my god kill a yellow con with charmed pets? such a challenge!

please tell me this was a joke

there's lots of areas that a single enc can clear through charming and breaking pets at low health faster than a group without charm can and that's a fact
Moving the goalposts I see. How clever of you.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:10 PM
Kobold

Could have gotten level 50 with all the yellows you've mowed thru at this point where's the stream at?
Old 12-22-2019, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

The irony is a main bard is talking shit to two of the more prolific enc soloers on blue about what an enc can do.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The irony is a main bard is talking shit to two of the more prolific enc soloers on blue about what an enc can do.
You are talking to me? I respect both their ench opinions and don’t see where I have talked any shit? It isn’t hard to kill a blue or white or yellow with an enchanter... a named mob with 10k+ hp that casts and is surrounded by other mobs is not what I am referring to when I say an enchanter can mow through something, of course they aren’t going to wreck a room full of yellows at the same time either. I do however believe an enchanter can solo efreeti which just goes to show how nuts OP they are as far as being stronger than an entire group well I think that guy may be exaggerating some lol
Old 12-22-2019, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

Played chanter in live. We didn't charm much back then for a number of reasons (slower connections, lower game knowledge, etc.) Playing chanter again on teal up to lvl 28 now. Charm def strong in group where u only have to worry about one mob when charm breaks and not only can u react faster, groupmmates can react faster to support these days as well.

Was trying to charm solo in MM today. Seemed way, way harder than a same level ranger soloing the same stuff who seemed to have a much more straightforward and less risky time of things. (My cha about 160 and int 140). Root breaks means u easily get two pissed off mobs on u)
Last edited by TripSin; 12-22-2019 at 11:28 PM..
Closed Thread