Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

Masks dont do anything ( covid is microscopic and goes right through )

also lol at people who are so adamant about wearing a mask to the store then buy a bunch of stuff and bring it home and take your mask off and eat it.
Old 10-20-2020, 12:21 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

also lol at people who are so adamant about wearing a mask to the store then buy a bunch of stuff and bring it home and take your mask off and eat it.
Also lol at people who don't understand how masks reduce the spray of liquids carrying the virus and those who think wearing a mask is about not catching the virus rather than not spreading it.

Maybe drinking bleach will be the best plan. :P
Old 10-20-2020, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why no Morton jr avatar Mario
Old 10-20-2020, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollmanndoom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also lol at people who don't understand how masks reduce the spray of liquids carrying the virus and those who think wearing a mask is about not catching the virus rather than not spreading it.

Moist masks lol
Old 10-20-2020, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollmanndoom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe you should read on the studies of masks, because your comments here lead me to believe you haven't.
Old 10-20-2020, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Mask efficacy was settled decades ago, that’s why hospitals have contact, droplet, and airborne protocols

You guys are just dumber than hell
Old 10-21-2020, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mask efficacy was settled decades ago,

I'm not saying masks are effective or not (I mean mostly not but just to keep on track let's say whatever you want). But what I am saying is that some things you think are settled, like for example the number of salivary glands in your head, might not be so settled. I mean doctors and anatomists and basement killers have been slicing and dicing up human bodies for thousands of years. And wow! It's not until October 19th of the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty that we discovered that hey, we really have four, not three!

Don't you think it's a pretty significant detail to miss, 25% of your salivary capacity, like for forever?

And these new organs are being described as "large"?

Next time some scientist or doctor describes something as settled I'll rip out one of their salivary glands so they can conform to the consensus opinion once more.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2020, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'ma gonna have to go ahead and blame the new large salivary glands on displacing some of my thinkin' jelly!
Old 10-21-2020, 09:22 PM
Banned

☁️ 🤧
Old 10-21-2020, 09:24 PM
Banned

BB again gets it, and brings up a grand issue with people these days. Most people lack creative thought and imagination. People think the world is solved and certain things are solved. How quick they forget that a little under 100 years ago we were blood letting.
Closed Thread