Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Fire Giant

Current Stats "now" Are: INT 151 CHA 183

This is where I am at now due to money constrictions, but at level 20, my buffs brings me 200+ so I should be fine until I get into the better CHA buffs, least that is my hope.
Old 12-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaSQue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to find out where I need to get my stats at on ym Enchanter. I have one on Red99 now and am curious where I should get a soft cap on CHA? I was told once to get CHA to 200, then start working on INT. I want to have a solid mana pool but I want my charms to hold as well. Any Help?
If you're level 60, I would suggest you get 200CHA and then get HP items (or HP/Mana items) for the rest of your gear. You'll need the hitpoints! To be frank the INT is nearly useless as you won't need to extend your mana pool, especially with theft of thought. However, you will need a deeper HP pool in almost all situations.
Last edited by wwoneo; 12-19-2014 at 04:28 PM..
Old 12-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwoneo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're level 60, I would suggest you get 200CHA and then get HP items (or HP/Mana items) for the rest of your gear. You'll need the hitpoints! To be frank the INT is nearly useless as you won't need to extend your mana pool, especially with theft of thought. However, you will need a deeper HP pool in almost all situations.
200+ cha with black saph earrings, neck, and +55hp rings is a good goal
Agoraphobia - Rogue
Refund - Enchanter
Stryche - Shadow Knight (Current toon)

<Azure Guard>
Old 12-30-2014, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Didn't read thread so not sure how useful my testimonial is but I play my 60 enchanter with 203int and 195cha unbuffed (I never remove my mana robe or bracer of hidden despite having loam bracer and planar robe in bags). After thousands of hours of play I simply don't feel like hitting 255cha makes any real difference from my 245 with overwhelming splendor, my mana is roughly ~2830 or ~2950 with enlightenment which I also don't typically bother casting. I've definitely solo'd/duo'd almost everything of interest on this server multiple times (in some cases too many times to keep count). Basically I'm saying get roughly 200 cha then try to get your int to balance out at ~200. This will be very hard until you can acquire your insidious gear and your posky quest items.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't read thread so not sure how useful my testimonial is but I play my 60 enchanter with 203int and 195cha unbuffed (I never remove my mana robe or bracer of hidden despite having loam bracer and planar robe in bags). After thousands of hours of play I simply don't feel like hitting 255cha makes any real difference from my 245 with overwhelming splendor, my mana is roughly ~2830 or ~2950 with enlightenment which I also don't typically bother casting. I've definitely solo'd/duo'd almost everything of interest on this server multiple times (in some cases too many times to keep count). Basically I'm saying get roughly 200 cha then try to get your int to balance out at ~200. This will be very hard until you can acquire your insidious gear and your posky quest items.
255 vs 245 cha is worth it when trying to calm a room of 4+ HT mobs in HS. But otherwise agree
Solo Kills
Old 01-09-2015, 05:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurilax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
255 vs 245 cha is worth it when trying to calm a room of 4+ HT mobs in HS. But otherwise agree
I honestly never noticed a difference and I've done my fair share of hs south/east solo/duo etc
Old 01-09-2015, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

I have 240 cha in my standard gear, and can switch an item or two and be at 255. It's weird, I feel like the higher my cha, the more crit resists I get. I know people right around 200 cha that seem to have much better luck on crit resists in HS.

Maybe I'm just unlucky though?
Old 01-09-2015, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not sure, I would need to see hard numbers to be convinced that an extra 10-15 cha made any real difference
Old 01-09-2015, 02:46 PM
Sarnak

The area that charisma makes the most difference is crit resists on lulls. If you're going to be lulling in HS as a chanter I'd be as close to 255 as possible because one failure is probably a death.