Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Default Shiny robe of the Underfoot

I can't find one for sale on Red so I made a level 10 Brell worshipping rogue and got him a hole key.

There was a post or a guide I saw online a few months ago on how to get to Kejar the Mighty that was very detailed but I can't seem to find it anymore.

I know ghosts and ratmen are KOS but everything else should be glowering.

My plan is to take two or three SMRs since they aren't lore in case I keep getting the ore instead of the robe. I have sow pots that I'll use before zoning in as hide/sneak on a level 10 is super slow. I also made a WC port hat since you can't get back up to the entrance once you drop down.

I also understand that the mobs may be bugged (KOS when they shouldn't be to a Brell Worshipper) and you also have to make sure you have only sneak (and not hide) active when turning in the SMR.

Can someone provide directions on how to get down to Kejar? The wiki map (and the others I googled) aren't very helpful. Also, please share any other tips that may be useful.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:39 PM
Planar Protector

The wiki map is actually very good. Kejar is roughly at 11. The problem is the wiki map makes it seem like there is a connection there when there is not. You have to go to the room to the west and take the little squiggly thing. At that point you'll enter a big room with a courtyard (11). Enter and go to the top of the tower.

Just remember that hide will drop when you turn in, so don't get punked by Schnozz!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

For some reasons he's kos on p99.

The ratmen are kos, as are the undead. Master Yael himself is as well.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks Raev! For me the confusing part was the map shows 9 & 10 detached from everything else without showing how it's connected. If it had an indication it's the upstairs of 11, that would help immensely.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

I can show you on my halfling alt sometime Thunder (on blue.) You don't need a WC cap really, unless you dont want to lose xp on your lowbie. Hide/Sneak works on anything that is KOS. I would just kill myself near the spot you cant get back up, then zone back in and drag the corpse up (bound in paineel.) Just remember RNG can be a bitch, I think I went 0 for my first 9 turn ins, then went something like 5 for 8. You also dont need a hole key as a halfling. Note he also despawns, but he'll respawn after about 30 minutes I think. If you stand in the right spot, hide should drop but sneak shouldnt for the turn in, so you may not die. I usually did die though
Closed Thread