Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2015, 01:19 AM
Aviak

Default Faction for Erudite Shadow Knights

I just rerolled my troll shadow knight into an Erudite Shadow Knight (no need to flame, just don't have the desire to wade through the exp penalty, if you like Troll I'm happy for you). I wanted to know if anyone knew about the faction in the evil cities? I'm assuming Ogres hate Cazic Thule, but what about the Troll's and Nariak? Also am I KoS in any of the Faydwer towns?
Old 06-16-2015, 01:55 AM
Aviak

Neriak is a mixed bag. You can walk right past the guards, but the clerics, and wizards and various others that are mixed in will gank you.

You can walk into NFP no problem. You can bank in Rivervale no problem. Dwarves hate you.
Old 06-16-2015, 04:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durothil Skyreaver [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Neriak is a mixed bag. You can walk right past the guards, but the clerics, and wizards and various others that are mixed in will gank you.

You can walk into NFP no problem. You can bank in Rivervale no problem. Dwarves hate you.
Agreed. It's sketchy at best. My human sk (Innoruuk follower) was barely non-kos to Neriak guards from the start, but the various dark elf guilds were out for blood, even the caster NPCs standing above the entrance gate. I would not expect Kelethin to look upon you favorably either, guilds or guards, though you might edge out as dubious. As for Kaladim and Steamfont, expect to be kill on sight.

You should be dubious in the North Freeport, as my human was, and possibly Firiona Vie, but proceed with caution. Same goes for RV.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:58 AM
Kobold

As an Erudite SK, you will be allowed in Freeport, Neriak, Qeynos, FV, OT outpost, Paineel, Rivervale, High Hold, and are dubious in Erudin. You are KOS in Kaladim, Ak'anon, Felwithe, Kelethin, Cabilis, Grobb, and Oggok. I'm not sure about Surefall Glade or Halas, I never went there on my Eru SK.

Some caster, cleric, or paladin guilds will be KOS in the cities you are safe to enter. North Freeport was surprising not hostile to me.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:14 AM
Decaying Skeleton

My Erudite SK was KOS to the guards outside Halas, and I could find no way to raise faction with any of the Barbarian groups. I don't remember about Surefall Glade faction.

There's nothing wrong with an Erudite SK. Mine was a lot of fun with respect to the faction game. And killing Barbarians was a good way to level the guy.
Old 06-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Aviak

My Erudite SK was KOS in Qeynos, too. At least, the civilized bits. The Bloodsabers were apprehensive, but the guards were KOS until I killed enough gnolls.
Old 06-19-2015, 09:50 AM
Planar Protector

Since this is on topic I hope you don't mind me asking this here.

I am an Erudite Mage. I noticed one day after zoning out of the Hole that I was ported in to Paineel. I was doubious to almost everything there, thankfully.

Does anyone know if I do that again (zone out of the Hole and in to Paineel that way) will I be able to get to the merchant that sells the Hole key safely? From what the wiki says, the merchant is actually not apart of a faction, so purchasing should be ok.
Closed Thread