Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 05:27 AM
Aviak

May is when it changes right? Presently it is just not worth my time. Perhaps I'll pop along in the hours when the population is low and see what happens.
Old 12-09-2019, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefluffy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May is when it changes right? Presently it is just not worth my time. Perhaps I'll pop along in the hours when the population is low and see what happens.
its better to level a shaman to 50 and do alc, make awesome potions then actually camp jboots, and u could probably do it faster, atleast to sow pots faster. and you'd have a 35 shaman.

but like, you can't do things like this when you don't have jboots. https://youtu.be/W02G2InG9qY
Old 12-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its better to level a shaman to 50 and do alc, make awesome potions then actually camp jboots, and u could probably do it faster, atleast to sow pots faster. and you'd have a 35 shaman.

but like, you can't do things like this when you don't have jboots. https://youtu.be/W02G2InG9qY
3 minutes later the person who waited for sow and got it passes you.. LOL!
Old 12-09-2019, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkmarino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3 minutes later the person who waited for sow and got it passes you.. LOL!
oh getting my jboots has nothing to do with being faster than anyone, just faster then regular walking. and limit my interactions with other players on the server. i rather spend 26 hours farming to never talk to an antonican for sow even if it means im slightly slower than sow speed.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like you are a very social guy why not play a console game if you dont like anyone?
You misunderstood, he likes people...he just doesn't like Antonicans.
Old 12-10-2019, 01:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misunderstood, he likes people...he just doesn't like Antonicans.
Let's be specific. It's only Antonicans who can cast SOW, everyone else is apparently A-OK.
Old 12-10-2019, 02:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds like you are a very social guy why not play a console game if you dont like anyone?
Talk about not getting it. Wanting to play with those individuals we deem fun to be around doesn't mean we should all want to be in every random pickup group w/ random people. I bought the game in the store and first few expansions, no where on the box did it say group play required or even recommended, that's all in your head.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Aviak

Most recent experience:

10 Dec @ 1700, #7 on list
4 people give up
A pair of boots dropped at 2100, then another on 11 Dec @ 0500 and mine at 0519.
Closed Thread