Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2021, 10:16 AM
Fire Giant

Default Lightstones SRO Turn In?

So I'm attempting to turn in Lightstones in SRO as a Human Enchanter, and Smith Tv'ysa is taking my stones without rewarding any experience.

Is the SRO LS/GLS turn in only for evil races? (and this is why my Human SK was able to turn in here?)
Old 02-17-2021, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Have you tried a DE illusion or the faction-increasing spell?
Old 02-17-2021, 10:49 AM
Orc

The Good race turn in is in North Karna, if you want to turn in the Light stones at the Evil race turn in, In South Ro use an Evil Race illusion
Old 02-17-2021, 11:22 AM
Sarnak

You can do it if you worship Innoruuk.
Old 02-17-2021, 12:30 PM
Banned

Yeah I accidentally had troll illusion up and tried doing the turn in at NK. The one chick ate my greater lightstone, and as I was yelling at her in RL calling her a thief, the other enchanter chick attacked me from behind and killed me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-19-2021, 10:50 PM
Kobold

Default There are no "good" or "evil" quest requirements.

As far as I know, there are no quests in (early) everquest that require you to be any race or worship any deity. However, your faction standing based on your race, class, affiliations and actions play a major role in whether a given npc will interact with you, and in what way(s).

The dark elf merchants in SRO are on Dark Bargainers faction, so that is the key on whether you can turn in your lightstones there. If you don't naturally have acceptable faction with them, then the red wine quest in Neriak 3rd Gate is a way to improve that. Even a high elf paladin could do that turnin having raised the Dark Bargainers faction in some fashion.

The one exception to my first paragraph that comes to mind is the Soulfire quest, and that was specifically changed by the p99 moderators because players were being crappy to each other, essentially blocking everyone else from obtaining Soulfire so their own guild could monopolize the instant click complete heal.

The game's original design basically works that any character can complete any quest, whether they are able to use the reward or not, but faction requirements can go all the way up to Warmly.
Closed Thread