Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-23-2022, 01:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Does Ukraine have universal healthcare?

Yes, Ukraine does have a universal healthcare system. The Ukrainian healthcare system is based on the principle of universal coverage, which means that all citizens and legal residents of the country are entitled to receive healthcare services as part of their basic rights. The healthcare system in Ukraine is funded through a combination of government financing and mandatory health insurance contributions from employers and employees.

The Ukrainian healthcare system is organized into a network of primary care clinics, hospitals, and specialized medical centers, which provide a range of medical services to the population. These services include preventive care, diagnostic services, treatment and rehabilitation, and emergency care. The quality of healthcare in Ukraine varies across the country, and some citizens may choose to seek medical treatment abroad due to the availability and cost of certain services.

Overall, the Ukrainian healthcare system faces challenges such as inadequate funding, outdated infrastructure, and a shortage of trained medical professionals. The government has implemented various reform measures in recent years in an effort to improve the quality and accessibility of healthcare services in the country.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
me wondering why there are homeless people everywhere down town.

Why dont we spend 50 billion on them?

If you're suggesting its orcs on orcs over there.. we got kids with mouthes open like, right there *points in any direction
I'm sure most of us (the non trump culters anyway) would prefer the money go to that instead, but it's never going to happen. It's especially disingenuous for someone like you to propose helping the homeless with that money when you'd never support it as anything other than an attempt at rhetoric (Nirvana fallacy).

Just because some completely unrealistic but favorable alternative exists in your mind doesn't negate my point-- supporting Ukraine is one of the best possible uses of US defense $$$ to advance our interests in US history. Money that was never going to go to the homeless, even if Ukraine was never at war.

In other words, "we shouldn't exploit an incredible and rare opportunity to hobble one of our greatest enemies because some people are homeless downtown" is a terrible argument.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:18 AM
Planar Protector

Back in my day there were a thing called anti war protests.

And in your day there was a thing called 9/11 that was the result of the last time we did a proxy war with russia.

and there was even anti war protests for that!

but they ended pretty quick becuas this generation sux dick
Old 12-23-2022, 02:21 AM
Planar Protector

Spoiler who ever loses the fight here is going to shoot off nukes I hate to say this but thats the only end here.

better hope that they dont start a chain reaction.

Cliamte sure is safe with all these democrats in charge of recycling and persistent war.

The absolute best hope humanity has right now is that after Russia takes back Donbass this winter, that we negotiate peace and let them keep it.

Any other outcome will result in death fore everyone, which I am hoping for VERY MUCH so hopefully I am wrong.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:22 AM
Banned

I'm looking forward to starvation parasites and radiation sickness weakening my immune system so that my own gut bacteria just decide to go systemic and infect my brain.

Honestly. I'm prepared to die. I look forward to the very normal and natural cessation of life. Especially if that means that the entire human species dies and never makes it out into the universe in any capacity.
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-23-2022 at 02:26 AM..
Old 12-23-2022, 02:23 AM
Planar Protector

I cant wait to not have any hope of surviving this recession instead of clinging to a false dream that we're going to go back to the 1980s or 90s quality of living again ever.

Its westworld, or no world now.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:34 AM
Banned

It really is game over. Especially if you've made it into your 40s.

Newborns and 20 year olds are going to experience some truly lol wtf. There was a literal expert on YouTube looking like a holocaust zombie talking dispassionately about bread ***science.

The comments where all Propoganda bots from big capital bread brands saying "oh how wonderful and unbiased".

Vast swaths of people will literally be making it into their 20s to die in the most horrific degrading slow agonizing traumatic ways soon. With absolutely no hope. Knowledge. Spiritual guidance. Or way out.

Fuck yes dying in war will be a blessing. They'll beg for death. We really should go nuclear.
Old 12-23-2022, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

lol Lune wants WW3 cuz muh Russia Hoax
Old 12-23-2022, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Ukranian mad at power being used for ads while his power is out.

https://www.tiktok.com/@maksim_ukr0/...from_webapp=v1

you know where they don't have ads?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2022, 02:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It really is game over. Especially if you've made it into your 40s.

Newborns and 20 year olds are going to experience some truly lol wtf. There was a literal expert on YouTube looking like a holocaust zombie talking dispassionately about bread ***science.

The comments where all Propoganda bots from big capital bread brands saying "oh how wonderful and unbiased".

Vast swaths of people will literally be making it into their 20s to die in the most horrific degrading slow agonizing traumatic ways soon. With absolutely no hope. Knowledge. Spiritual guidance. Or way out.

Fuck yes dying in war will be a blessing. They'll beg for death. We really should go nuclear.
one of the craziest things i think is that kids after 2000s stoped watching shows that kids pre 2000s watched.

Like, cartoons became so flacid and all about loud noises and bright colors. After Dora the explora, dora the explora basically became the standard for "The highest quality" a childrends property needs to be.

I was a kid in the 70s and we watched shit from the 1900s

felix the cat, betty boop and shit.

We had amazing new marvel comics, but we still liked the old black and white superman too.

now kids hate anyone 10 years older than them. They cant relate on ANY level.

I agree, anyone over 40 is dead weight and anyone in their 30s is going to have a really bad time in their 40s

adults here think a 20 year old and a 40 year old cant relate.

It's so awesome to see you all live in such a hellish nightmare.