Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leftists: "Minorities are actually space aliens."

Lol

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fwiw the amount of lefties that agree with her is similar to the amount of righties that are insurrectionists

Almost 0
Old 12-23-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fwiw the amount of lefties that agree with her is similar to the amount of righties that are insurrectionists

Almost 0
The internet has given that type of extremist sentiment outsize influence. You or I can be reasonable--and boring--and it gets us ignored due to the sheer quantity of discussion out there nowdays. More than ever, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I think society will adjust, eventually, but I am not sure it will happen during my own lifetime. Such things sometimes require a timespan measured in generations.

Danth
Old 12-23-2022, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

"I did not believe it for one second," Hannity reportedly said under oath.

The statement came from an attorney representing Dominion Voting Systems in a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, and was reported by The Times, who sent a journalist to observe the Dec. 21, 2022, court hearing in Delaware Superior Court.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” argued lawyers for Powell, a former federal prosecutor from Texas who caught Trump’s attention through her involvement in the defense of his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

How do you square that one?

Does that mean the people who participated in jan 6th were unreasonable people?
Old 12-23-2022, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The statement came from an attorney representing Dominion Voting Systems in a $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit against Fox News, and was reported by The Times, who sent a journalist to observe the Dec. 21, 2022, court hearing in Delaware Superior Court.

“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,” argued lawyers for Powell, a former federal prosecutor from Texas who caught Trump’s attention through her involvement in the defense of his former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Can we get context?

What didn't he believe?
Old 12-23-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Almost 0
FWIW doesnt amtter trump paste eating insurrectionist fascist racist putin simp.

You think that avatar is appropriation and that is FINAL.
Old 12-23-2022, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Default Remember to spring for the IMAX upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet has given that type of extremist sentiment outsize influence. You or I can be reasonable--and boring--and it gets us ignored due to the sheer quantity of discussion out there nowdays. More than ever, squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I think society will adjust, eventually, but I am not sure it will happen during my own lifetime. Such things sometimes require a timespan measured in generations.

Danth
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-23-2022, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can we get context?

What didn't he believe?
Hannity admitted under oath he did not believe the lies about the election being stolen. Yet he still promoted it.

This happened the other day.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=H...oath&FORM=EWRE
Old 12-23-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hannity admitted under oath he did not believe the lies about the election being stolen. Yet he still promoted it.

This happened the other day.

https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=H...oath&FORM=EWRE
Election rigged 100%
Old 12-23-2022, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Would a reasonable person think the United States could be overthrown in a riot?
Old 12-23-2022, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

No reasonable person would believe FOX entertainment as reality.

Family guy is real, too.
Closed Thread