Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Default Other people now use Trump's Twitter account

Trump's lawyer John Dowd: I wrote the president's 'sloppy' tweet about Flynn's dismissal.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...py-flynn-tweet

This worries me! What other tweets have been written by other people from Trump's account?
Old 12-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Any that don't sound like a blathering jumble of nonsense
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 12-03-2017, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Whoever they are there are better than average odds that they watch Fox and Friends ...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(Spoiler is needed to keep the image from being too large)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 12-03-2017 at 01:46 PM..
Old 12-03-2017, 02:01 PM
Sarnak

Wait, the left thought Trump physically wrote his own tweets this whole time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoever they are there are better than average odds that they watch Fox and Friends ...
correlation = causation now? Strong 4-5 hour window of heavy tweeting you got there. I guess Today Show is to blame as well.
Last edited by Daloon; 12-03-2017 at 02:05 PM..
Old 12-03-2017, 02:03 PM
Kobold

Sad!
Old 12-03-2017, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Fake tweets!
Old 12-03-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, the left thought Trump physically wrote his own tweets this whole time?
I actually did. Didn't think about it much. But the idea that he has some team spinning shit and this is not a highly personal matter for Trump -- seems wrong. Maybe someone else is thumbing the keys but he's right there dictating it.

He just wants to add a layer of insulation encase he says something particularly stupid.
Old 12-03-2017, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually did. Didn't think about it much. But the idea that he has some team spinning shit and this is not a highly personal matter for Trump -- seems wrong. Maybe someone else is thumbing the keys but he's right there dictating it.

He just wants to add a layer of insulation encase he says something particularly stupid.
Or, you know maybe he actually tweets dumb shit all the time and he happened to tweet something he shouldn't have, so his lawyer is pretending as if he wrote the tweet to protect Lord Trump?
Old 12-06-2017, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
correlation = causation now?
No, a correlation (that strong) = better than average odds there is some causation.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Lightbulb

Quote:
No, a correlation (that strong) = better than average odds there is some causation.
*swallows then grimaces at the sharp pain in her tummy*

this is a good observation, but i would liek to point out that it is predicated on the idea that the tweeter's behavior can be summarized so simply. A correlation certainly does appear to exist between tweety time and "Fox & Friends" air time, however it is somewhat dated to attribute such correlations to a single source. There are an number of different activities which could be independently contributing to the tweeting activity:

1. is the tweeter's television tuned to Fox News channel at the time in question?
2. is the tweeter actively streaming media from Fox News during the time in question?
3. is the tweeter nodding vigorously at their media device during the time in question?
4. is the tweeter viewing at least one pair of bare legs during the time in question?
5. is the tweeter actively following conservative media during the time in question?
6. is the tweeter's television, laptop computer or tablet turned on during the time in question?
7. is the tweeter listening to a collection of stale facts and discouraging rhetoric during the time in question?
8. is the tweeter in question a regular "Fox & Friends" viewer?

as you can see, there are multiple activities which may play a role in the tweets and attributing those tweets to a single source as ambiguously defined as "watching Fox & Friends." just doesn't make sense :c

there're probabaly lot better examples too, but these were the best I could come up with since i am unfamiliar with the show ;n;