Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Default P99 Jackass of the Week Thread

As we know, on 12/19/2017 Department of Fun sponsored an awesome event that included a raffle and quests performed by their actual members who interacted with all that attended this event which in itself was amazing considering how many people were participating. Awesome job guys!

I personally tried to round up lowbies from noob zones to deliver them to the event, I even managed to find 5 iksar in FoB that were unaware of the event and ported them to WC so they could take part, which was fun for me.

I only participated in the WC fishing event that involved Santaclaugg as the quest giver, he did a great job trying to manage the vast influx of players that wanted the Elder's Earring reward which Wynder eventually won. Grats to Wynder!

The point of this thread, is to shame someone that tried his best to ruin the fun other's were having. I feel that RnF justice is befitting such a vile disgusting POS troll. I only managed to grab a couple screenshots of his trolling but I feel it's enough to warrant an opinion and judgement from you guys.

The offending jackass of the week is Velm.

Velm was some /anon cuck that had nothing better to do but tout how Aftermath was superior to other guilds, how Omni and Paradigm Shift were crap, and how the event only catered and rewarded high levels. He went on to insult individuals as well, such as Rettlon proclaiming Rettlon would leave his new guild in less than a few months as he always does. He then went back to insulting the event itself.

I only got a couple screenshots of his /ooc while trying to get fun pictures that embodied the true spirit of this event, but he went on for at least half an hour insulting the event and those who held it.

Feel free to insult and call this vile human being out for his disrespect and disgusting behavior please.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I missed a lot of his /ooc troll-spam, but I think these couple screenshots give you an idea what a jackass Velm really is, which is why I am nominating Velm as jackass of the week.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Fire Giant

Idk the 1000-1200 population primetime has remained pretty steady for several years now. I suppose this behavior warrants a public RnF shaming but personally I find it much more enjoyable and fitting (and insulting) to /ooc and just call him a nub lol

<The A-Team>
Old 12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

eh, not liking this one Lhance. don't see anything about aftermath being superior to other guilds, only some stuff about the event being unfair. not seeing much to go off of here. did you just want to make a new thread?

next time put a little more effort if you're going to lampoon some random please.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

op is a liberal faygate for whining about someone like any of us actually give a shit. Stop being such a pussy and handle it yourself.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh, not liking this one Lhance. don't see anything about aftermath being superior to other guilds, only some stuff about the event being unfair. not seeing much to go off of here. did you just want to make a new thread?

next time put a little more effort if you're going to lampoon some random please.
Sorry I didn't run a continuous record of screenshots to catch all of his /ooc spam.

He insulted the event, other guilds, players attending the event, and then even somehow managed to fit in how AM was superior to other guilds.

He could have been purposefully representing AM just to try to sully their name. My point wasn't to insult your guild, just to point out what all this scumbag did during the event.

The point is, he bloviated a lot of negativity during the event and he deserves to be shamed for it.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
op is a liberal faygate for whining about someone like any of us actually give a shit. Stop being such a pussy and handle it yourself.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"handle it" myself? What exactly should I do about it exchange RL addresses with Velm so we could settle it like big tough conservatives would? You sound mad lol. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 02:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry I didn't run a continuous record of screenshots to catch all of his /ooc spam.
are you implying it wasn't important enough to log, but just important enough to post on the forums about?

Old 12-20-2017, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you implying it wasn't important enough to log, but just important enough to post on the forums about?

Forums > all.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread