Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

I shouldn't be antagonizing you lhance i'm sorry. You've been leaving me along, I should do the same. my bad. you do you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I shouldn't be antagonizing you lhance i'm sorry. You've been leaving me along, I should do the same. my bad. you do you. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok I appreciate the opinion of others even if I disagree or they disparage me. It gives me thicker skin, and creates pause within my soul to introspect.

Fact of the matter is Velm was being a bundle of sticks during the event and it should be recognized and remembered.
Old 12-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Lol from the content of the /ooc I'm pretty sure I'm the one he's mad at. /shrug I did what I could given I was juggling around 400 tells and trying to track it manually while at the same time not taking forever. At one point I was going to say something like I'm working from a script, not running one! I'll have to check my logs when I get home, but I feel like I remember recording Velm's name on my spreadsheet at one point...

-Mcoy
Old 12-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol from the content of the /ooc I'm pretty sure I'm the one he's mad at. /shrug I did what I could given I was juggling around 400 tells and trying to track it manually while at the same time not taking forever. At one point I was going to say something like I'm working from a script, not running one! I'll have to check my logs when I get home, but I feel like I remember recording Velm's name on my spreadsheet at one point...

-Mcoy
He was being a scumbag the entire time. I guess it was karma that kept him from registering. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's ok I appreciate the opinion of others even if I disagree or they disparage me. It gives me thicker skin, and creates pause within my soul to introspect.

Fact of the matter is Velm was being a bundle of sticks during the event and it should be recognized and remembered.
didn't read.

But I am sorry for being a prick towards you dude. You've been leaving me along lately and I appreciate that. I slipped up and stepped towards you my bad dude.
Let's please leave each other alone. My bad, again.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

The sexual tension between Lhancelot and Baler is palpable. It stings the nostrils.
Old 12-20-2017, 03:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sexual tension between Lhancelot and Baler is palpable. It stings the nostrils.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 03:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didn't read.

But I am sorry for being a prick towards you dude. You've been leaving me along lately and I appreciate that. I slipped up and stepped towards you my bad dude.
Let's please leave each other alone. My bad, again.
I recall last time when you had that epic meltdown, you begged forgiveness of Christ himself for insulting me with names that are never appropriate anywhere let alone on these elf forums.

I suggest you calm down, reflect and before you type out something else stupid cease and desist.

Last thing you need to do is eat another ban, Baler. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

It wasn't a meltdown but I don't wish to disclose the details publicly. However you wish to label it dude. I just want you to know I'm trying to avoid you,. and I forgot my place by stepping towards you ,.. aka I don't want you in my backward yelling up to my window sill.
Old 12-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It wasn't a meltdown but I don't wish to disclose the details publicly. However you wish to label it dude. I just want you to know I'm trying to avoid you,. and I forgot my place by stepping towards you ,.. aka I don't want you in my backward yelling up to my window sill.
You are starting to seeth I recommend you use that little ole' ignore option my elf pal.

Last time I was accused of bullying you, and that's the last thing I want to do. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

***Holidays coming, you don't need another epic meltdown like you just had less than a month ago.
Closed Thread