Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Odd, my brother just msg'd me the first picture last night, asking if that was the one he had. I sure the hell hope you're not my brother.
Is your name Greg irl? if so, it's me!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Another toy I remember, my friend had one of these, I never got one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And who could forget the G.O.A.T.? This thing was my favorite by a long shot when I was very little
lol. I was at the age where I hated this toy, I think the name alone irked me. I definitely remember it though, was extremely popular and ground breaking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is your name Greg irl? if so, it's me!
Omg, hi! Oh wait... :P

Quote:
Another toy I remember, my friend had one of these, I never got one. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We also had the river jump rocket. Evel was da man back then, until he went to prison.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

lol Evil Knievil, how old is Lhance really? edit: Sorry not meant as Ageism! Cool that retired vets also play EQ

I still got my action figures in boxes, 7 large boxes full of MotU, knockoffs, WWF, Rocklords, GI Joes etc - I have a Hulk Hogan LJN 10 inch with red shirt n white armbands(very rare) amongst other things.
Last edited by Muggens; 01-08-2018 at 03:16 PM..
Old 01-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Banned

I envied my brothers Stretch Armstrong and had a 12 guage shotgun which I pointed at illegal immigrants trying to cross my family's ranch in South Texas while my father screamed at them to leave
Old 01-08-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

spyder i'm noticing a deplorable amt of cross product affinity between ur life and mine. guessing ur like 30 years old or so b/c some of those toys my brother of that age had, and we were spawned in the swamps of Texas.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Back in college I used to lead rape prevention workshops which opened with this exact topic, and the responses here would have been perfect!

Maybe if this thread gets moved to RnF I'll try to make a workshop out of it, but for now I'll restrain myself and just post this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Banned

cringe
Old 01-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Just wanted to chime in that MotU/He-Man was the best looking figures known to men. ^

Gave my 3 year old nephew 15 vintage motu's for christmas, and a 13 inch Dor Mei Godzilla! Too bad the electronic 15 inch Iron Man got the most attention...

Also the south is my favorite part of USA, if I ever go there Ill head for the south, and try my accent.
Old 01-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Banned

5maz3hffxfwx.jpg

Mighty Max toys were $5 for the smaller ones and $10 for the bigger ones. I used to work all week for 10 bucks and collect the bigger ones (doing chores for a few dollars for my cheap ass-step dad). I'm guessing the people the made the toys were my age only born in Asia. They still do look cool to me a little.

$_35.JPG
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-08-2018 at 03:59 PM..
Closed Thread