Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2018, 07:10 AM
Fire Giant

I'm always surprised at how willy nilly people give out their account info to other people. I rather drop trade a fungi in EC tunnel.
Old 01-27-2018, 01:12 PM
Fire Giant

Fun piece of trivia. Secondtonone once paid me 10k to locate his corpse (he had several) in OOT. I was a lowly 50ish necro trying my luck at seafuries at the time.

Still the craziest tip I’ve heard about let alone received.
Old 01-27-2018, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by commongood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fun piece of trivia. Secondtonone once paid me 10k to locate his corpse (he had several) in OOT. I was a lowly 50ish necro trying my luck at seafuries at the time.

Still the craziest tip I’ve heard about let alone received.
I aint surprised, he really was a good dude.

I got to know him after I bought a Jboots MQ from him. He was by far the most organized and systematic Jboots MQer I had ever seen, and I even modeled my runs after his later on.

I don't use Facebook, so I wouldn't be able to try to track him down like that anyway.

I shouldn't have given the thread such a nefarious title, I was just extremely disappointed the original guy still is not playing and I was put off by that fact more than anything.

Nice to see others remember Secondtonone in high regards too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Banned

pretty common

ive had 3 friends over the years give me access to their accounts with one rule

do not strip it and do not sell it

high end accounts, loaded

ive seen some dissapear and im basically the sole owner of the accounts, weird

life happens

also know someone on red that ran a guild and he recruited 40+ players and when the guild dissolved pretty much everyone gave him his info and left

i do miss the days here when you could openly trade accounts or sell them for plat, should bring that back imho with a "enter at your own risk" type of thing
Old 01-27-2018, 02:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I aint surprised, he really was a good dude.

I got to know him after I bought a Jboots MQ from him. He was by far the most organized and systematic Jboots MQer I had ever seen, and I even modeled my runs after his later on.

I don't use Facebook, so I wouldn't be able to try to track him down like that anyway.

I shouldn't have given the thread such a nefarious title, I was just extremely disappointed the original guy still is not playing and I was put off by that fact more than anything.

Nice to see others remember Secondtonone in high regards too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bought my jboots MQ off him back in the day! I remember him too. He was a good dude. I hope he's doing okay out there.
Old 01-27-2018, 02:34 PM
Banned

this guy a troll shaman?
Old 01-27-2018, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy a troll shaman?
Almost has to be, these people are head over heels.
Old 01-27-2018, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this guy a troll shaman?
no he was a wood elf druid.
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-27-2018, 05:53 PM
Planar Protector

[Sun Oct 30 21:17:19 2016] Secondtonone tells you, 'hey, this is a friend of second's, friend/guildie, he's playing live now'

Yeah I was sad to hear this too. Oh well.

-Mcoy
Old 01-27-2018, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sun Oct 30 21:17:19 2016] Secondtonone tells you, 'hey, this is a friend of second's, friend/guildie, he's playing live now'

Yeah I was sad to hear this too. Oh well.

-Mcoy
I wonder how many times a day he gets tells asking where he has been/how he is doing etc., who'd ever thought so many people would remember him. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Closed Thread