Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2020, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Default what if

What if p99 devs shared their label with the RoZ guys, and let em carry their pvp server with some QoL improvements over red99 2.0. I mean, they do care about Everquest pvp and we all know p99 label would attract players and keep them in one place.

If Rogean really dont wanna spend any time with red 2.0 just share with whom do care about eq pvp and work something out for everyone to enjoy!

Please?
Old 05-27-2020, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Legally Nilbog and Rogean are not allowed to pass/share/give/etc P99's code with anyone else as per the Daybreak agreement. They are contractually the owners.

So what if NEVER GUNNA HAPPEN.

Plus I wouldn't blame nilbog and rogean if they gave most other EMU servers the snob nose up. EMU scene is not cut and dry.. a lot of people in the EMU game are in it for $$$. P99 has publicly made an agreement with the official people, I think it's 1000% more legit.

I've been in the uo emulator scene since 2000 and eq emulator scene since 2008.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 05-27-2020 at 02:04 PM.. Reason: I do know of one staff member who is legally able to transmute his own code
Old 05-27-2020, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

yeah but im not speaking about the code, the roz guys got their own. i mean the label, so everyone is gathered in one place since there are no pvp server in official eq
Old 05-27-2020, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Why would P99 want their label on an inferior product?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-27-2020, 08:58 PM
Banned

would rather see the new TLP Get the P99 code zones and spell files
Old 05-28-2020, 04:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if p99 devs shared their label with the RoZ guys, and let em carry their pvp server with some QoL improvements over red99 2.0. I mean, they do care about Everquest pvp and we all know p99 label would attract players and keep them in one place.

If Rogean really dont wanna spend any time with red 2.0 just share with whom do care about eq pvp and work something out for everyone to enjoy!

Please?
The 'agreement' rogean singed with DBG was probaby that they wouldnt share the database

@baler no one's whistle is clean, but R99 and Takp are cleaner than most. Pretty sure RoZ is a garage box still, a very good one, but still a garage box.
Last edited by magnetaress; 05-28-2020 at 04:17 PM..
Old 05-28-2020, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please?
There is no way Rogean would endorse ROZ, that shit is completely custom, unless I am missing something.
Old 07-19-2020, 02:58 PM
Large Rat

Find someone to hack the red99 codes!! ��
Old 07-22-2020, 03:14 PM
Kobold

Don't really care about the P99 label but Roz's game data does have tons of non-classic shit that a lot of the veterans there exploit constantly.

Would love if it had the P99 DB and the RoZ 'seasons' model.
Closed Thread