Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignorance is never an excuse.
Only in the eyes of the law.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-22-2019, 10:48 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya the point of me making this thread is that he knew he was being rude and tried to fake like he just innocently came in and took the camp, using a sarcastic response as an excuse, walking straight thru a group obviously camping a named.

Seen it happen tons, not fooling anyone by playing like you didn't know the named was taken. If this was a high value target it would be a big serverwide story of him being a prick.

Some people play eq like it is a single player game, demkites even said he can just solo the rest of the game doesn't need others lol
LMAO no the point of you making this thread, after crying and moaning for 30 minutes in OOC and SHOUT, is to get some validation for your pathetically week mental. I needed an item you already had and couldn't loot. I am the toxic one? You come here to drag my name through the mud for a low lvl melee weapon. The GM came and sided with me so /shrugs

I never said I would just solo the rest of the game LMAO. You said you vowed to NEVER group with me. I let you know how much your opinion of me mattered and how torn I was about the idea. This isn't Dawsons Creek. Dry them tears up and get over it. This a hardcore game with rules in place for a reason. If I need an item and your not going to take the time to read 1 page to camp rules I am not going to inflate your ego by begging you for a camp you don't need. And you say I'M the toxic one. Make like Elsa and let it go bro.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:32 AM
Kobold

So the answer to CC was 'gnolls', newcomer claims Mucktail, doesn't get nixed on that.

I think the group has responsibility for not knowing the name of the mob they are camping. Based only on what I read here I don't see fault by the newcomer and feel OP owes an apology.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geroth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kittens guy jumping a group camping a named spawn in hk just because the rules allow him to take it since we weren't sitting on camp and ph was up? Hmm doesn't sound like the kittens I know... thus this post.... grats Demkites on using the rules to allow you to be a jerk.
quit crying
Old 11-22-2019, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

Good ole' backfire RNF threads. 5/5 stars, would read again
Old 11-22-2019, 02:03 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default wrong.

I'm not ignorant... I'm just assuming the non-ignorance of the community. If you're camping gnolls you're camping the named that paths around the spawn and the gnolls that drops xp... not the fucking lower deck that leads to EK. those are annoying and worthless and just part of the camp... no body camps those and hands over the top.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not ignorant... I'm just assuming the non-ignorance of the community. If you're camping gnolls you're camping the named that paths around the spawn and the gnolls that drops xp... not the fucking lower deck that leads to EK. those are annoying and worthless and just part of the camp... no body camps those and hands over the top.
Shut up and go outside
Old 11-22-2019, 02:47 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default rules.

As I said in game, after reviewing the rules, you actually violated them. There's nothing that says you have to sit directly on top of a pathing PH to hold it. Our camp was legit and set up at the bottom of the ramp for a reason. The named and the named PH path on a consistent basis to within like 20 yards of where we were. You just jumped to the back of the area and prevented him from pathing out to where we were pulling to.

If anything you subverted the intention of the rules for nothing more than a stupid PGT... which I noted didn't drop for you for like 5 hours? That's funny b/c as soon as you left another PGT dropped w/in minutes.

We weren't upset about the stupid drops. You're fucking up an xp grind for nothing dude. If the GM "sided w/ you" its b/c I didn't ever talk to them or explain the layout of the camp or bitch and moan and hope they did something. I just came here to clarify... you are rude... you are in violation, you're toxic. Bye
Old 11-22-2019, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

Who cares....... Shut up Hellfox
Old 11-22-2019, 04:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As I said in game, after reviewing the rules, you actually violated them. There's nothing that says you have to sit directly on top of a pathing PH to hold it. Our camp was legit and set up at the bottom of the ramp for a reason. The named and the named PH path on a consistent basis to within like 20 yards of where we were. You just jumped to the back of the area and prevented him from pathing out to where we were pulling to.

If anything you subverted the intention of the rules for nothing more than a stupid PGT... which I noted didn't drop for you for like 5 hours? That's funny b/c as soon as you left another PGT dropped w/in minutes.

We weren't upset about the stupid drops. You're fucking up an xp grind for nothing dude. If the GM "sided w/ you" its b/c I didn't ever talk to them or explain the layout of the camp or bitch and moan and hope they did something. I just came here to clarify... you are rude... you are in violation, you're toxic. Bye
The real lesson here, unfortunately, is that whoever complains to a gm first gets the benefit of the doubt. Until they start penalizing cey wolf or liars then Lawyer99 is the name of the game.

Time to load up OBS and lawyer up.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Closed Thread