Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

All this over a granite polished tomahawk. Sheesh. Glad every toxic player stayed on Blue, leaving Green and Teal to the non toxic players. It sounds like a total paradise. Had a good lol over the threat the OP made to never, ever group with the druid. Bet he will rue the day he got on your bad side.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If the GM "sided w/ you" its b/c I didn't ever talk to them or explain the layout of the camp
Please, explain the layout of the camp to a GM and let us know how that works out.
Old 11-23-2019, 03:08 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default nah

I'll just get used to higher lvl anons coming to steamroll any area with an item drop. No worries. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] As per the rules he was in the wrong. OP dude I was grouped with just didn't read them himself and bought the BS dude laid down.

but yeah, who fuckin cares. oh well
Old 11-23-2019, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

I think this is a "both parties at fault" thing.

First, if someone says "gnolls," no reasonable person would think Grenix and Vexven were not included in that. I've never heard of a gnolls group that didn't want PGT and CDS.

However, if someone ooc's "claiming Vexven and Grenix" and you had that camp, you SHOULD ooc back that you were claiming them. You should definitely know the mobs you're after, or at least do a quick wiki search to confirm.

HOWEVER however, if you park your butt on the top shelf and the group that was already there restates that they are camping the gnolls to include PGT, you should scoot along. Miscommunication was all.

As for who is technically right at this point under the rules, I'd say it's a wash.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

First, if someone says "gnolls," no reasonable person would think Grenix and Vexven were not included in that. I've never heard of a gnolls group that didn't want PGT and CDS.

However, if someone ooc's "claiming Vexven and Grenix" and you had that camp, you SHOULD ooc back that you were claiming them. You should definitely know the mobs you're after, or at least do a quick wiki search to confirm.

HOWEVER however, if you park your butt on the top shelf and the group that was already there restates that they are camping the gnolls to include PGT, you should scoot along. Miscommunication was all.

As for who is technically right at this point under the rules, I'd say it's a wash.
Nobody cares
Old 11-23-2019, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Valeria, get yourself a sock and you won't need to take shit in every post you write.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polixa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valeria, get yourself a sock and you won't need to take shit in every post you write.
That's what RNF is for
Old 11-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is right and reasonable.
Closed Thread