Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon Moardots, you didn't put in for any other velious loot prior and BDA made it clear the vulak robe would go to a high attendance cleric. It's been months man, let it go
It wasn't made clear to me. Also even if it was it's still total and complete bullshit. Clerics don't fucking need priority on FT items. I joined OGC on my cleric within like 2 days of hitting level 60. Every item I was wearing was prolly worth 10-15k combined on the bazaar. I jumped right into raiding Ssra and VT and did just fine. I ended many fights with 50%+ mana left over with garbage gear. One of the main raid leaders said openly in mumble "How is this shit geared app keeping pace with our best geared clerics?" or something along those lines during my first week. If you don't suck and play correctly clerics can heal current content with little to nothing gearwise. If you have a mindwrack necro you can prolly do it naked.

Chest and co gave the first robe to Doab cause he likes Doab and gives him first dibs on a lot of shit. First KT head on P99. One of the first (If not first?) KT head on Phinny. 3-4 pieces of BiS at the time of receiving Vulak Robe when most raiders had 1 or less. I don't have any problems with Doab in particular and he deserves to get good loot. But so did many other people that hadn't received nearly as much. Pretending like the BDA loot council is anything CLOSE to fair is the most asinine thing I've ever heard in my life.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon Moardots, you didn't put in for any other velious loot prior and BDA made it clear the vulak robe would go to a high attendance cleric. It's been months man, let it go
He's also leaving out the fact that he had BiS boots and was awarded the guilds first BCG, which at the time for us was a huge item.

But why include things that make you look like an even bigger idiot.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:56 PM
Kobold

A necro needs FT items? I believe you were necro'ing wrong
Old 01-05-2017, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
words
tl;dr i had a major disagreement with this specific pixel and who it was awarded to (not me), loot council confirmed unfair AF
Old 01-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Banned

i actually read all of his words, you all are welcome for the tl;dr
Old 01-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's also leaving out the fact that he had BiS boots and was awarded the guilds first BCG, which at the time for us was a huge item.

But why include things that make you look like an even bigger idiot.
The BiS DoT focus boots that I was the only necro present when it dropped? Yeah I did get those. Forgot about that my bad dawg. Moardots still to this day does not have a BCG. I passed them to other necros and dot classes that sucked and didn't bother to get the BA3 quest wrist in Velious. So neither of those things really help your side of the argument very much unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krashin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A necro needs FT items? I believe you were necro'ing wrong
I was the only necro in BDA that ever hit even top 3 in parses. I parsed #1 regularly on several fights that didn't have super high disease/poison resist. If I was necro'ing wrong I'd love to see someone necro'ing right. DPS casters (If they're doing their job) have significantly more problem with mana than clerics do. Necro's have it easier than mages/wizards probably but they'll still go oom if they're going all out dps on any medium/long fight. At least on Phinny that's the case. Take it from someone that's personally experienced both roles.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

You show Doab some speckt boy.

Also, Anakarias *did* get an epic. One of the greatest moments in BDA history. I think a unicorn was born shortly after.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The BiS DoT focus boots that I was the only necro present when it dropped? Yeah I did get those. Forgot about that my bad dawg.
Ah yea forgot they're necro only. Oops
Old 01-05-2017, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The BiS DoT focus boots that I was the only necro present when it dropped? Yeah I did get those. Forgot about that my bad dawg. Moardots still to this day does not have a BCG. I passed them to other necros and dot classes that sucked and didn't bother to get the BA3 quest wrist in Velious. So neither of those things really help your side of the argument very much unfortunately.

I was the only necro in BDA that ever hit even top 3 in parses. I parsed #1 regularly on several fights that didn't have super high disease/poison resist. If I was necro'ing wrong I'd love to see someone necro'ing right. DPS casters (If they're doing their job) have significantly more problem with mana than clerics do. Necro's have it easier than mages/wizards probably but they'll still go oom if they're going all out dps on any medium/long fight. At least on Phinny that's the case. Take it from someone that's personally experienced both roles.
Does better parsing get you more DKP?
Old 01-05-2017, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relbaic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah yea forgot they're necro only. Oops
Might as well be. They're only BiS for necros. There's much better options for shamans/druids.etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does better parsing get you more DKP?
No but it should. I'm all about rewarding performance. Just no easy/fair way to do that really.
Closed Thread