View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2020, 08:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrid_plum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Teal was for the people who couldn't handle Green.
A house party is just for people who couldn’t handle a prison riot.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 03-23-2020, 08:23 PM
Fire Giant

no
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 03-23-2020, 09:11 PM
Sarnak

Simple solution, make red server the new teal. Teal was closed because of low population? Then what the MF is red? 20 people for a server? Make red new teal, you can still have PVP flags, for fuks sake, who wants a server with 50 people tops? Wouldnt be so bad if people weren't boxing, an breaking the supposed rules. I guess they did go real classic, a devs sand box where they buff the game for themselves and their friends for what they are playing, and to hell with everyone else.
People want to cry legacy items why people want new teal, when you 40th plus waiting for group camps because you cant solo, 5-6 hours, most people have a life. I waited days for camps before, not classic. Classic there were other severs to alleviate the congestion, which is what LOTS of people did, change servers to avoid the crowds.
Other seriously non-classic issues-
ZEMS should not be live till Velious or later
Charm was not this powerful
Root/Snare did not overwrite during this period unless you casted a more powerful version, if you cast the exact same root/snare you had to let them break to refresh. That's why you see classes getting multiple roots, snares, that dont really increase duration or usefulness, so why have them? This is why.
Exp tables, spawn tables, loot tables and spawn timers wrong for many, many zones
Lots of zones extremely over populated, instead of opening another server? So they are very aware of the over population if they are over populating spawns and lowering spawn timers, and increasing loot drops. That alone is ruining the classic feel, morons.
I've only played live 20 years ago in this era, then on an off until PoP, I remember this an I'm sure others do to.
Old 03-23-2020, 10:08 PM
Fire Giant

Teal is gone lmao. Go exp somewhere other then ZEM zones, spoil's.

Or come play on red and get spanked..
Or go play on blue. There's plenty room ... I think it's more about legacy items, truly. NO, the damn Hieneken virus isnt a open up a server for us free-card lol. 😂
Old 03-23-2020, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

TL;DR OP wants an extra server to farm Manastones
Old 03-23-2020, 11:48 PM
Kobold

green/teal is a waste imo
Old 03-24-2020, 12:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server isn't full, players just tend to exp in the same ole cookie cutter zones everyone uses over and over lol. Norrath is huge! Explore it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No the level 20-30 at least are basically all heavily-camped. Or at least WERE the past two nights I've been playing
Old 03-24-2020, 12:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delekhan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll sign up to this the day "/who all kedge" shows fully camped. All jokes aside, as mentioned above, there are other places to go for XP. The real problem is everyone goes to the best spots to grind, myself included most of the time. This is a total shame because I have the most fun in the game when I don't care about the xp bar.

The population volume isn't the problem, the problem is the server is filled with 20 year EQ vets.
As has been suggested many times, the ZEM should be increased in several of the "less popular" zones. Hell for all I case they could even DECREASE the ZEM in the infamous zones.

It's painful comparing the XP rate in a low-ZEM zone to a high-ZEM zone. The high-ZEM zones really don't present the level of difficulty they once did, which was essentially the reason they were given him ZEMs in the first place!
Old 03-24-2020, 01:05 AM
Sarnak

Open Teal. Remove the list items before hand though. If you go Teal, you aren't going for lists.

This game was not built around 500+ level 50's.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Open Teal. Remove the list items before hand though. If you go Teal, you aren't going for lists.

This game was not built around 500+ level 50's.
This is 100% reasonable.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Closed Thread