Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 11:12 AM
Aviak

Default New players looking for a guild!

Heya everyone!

My brother and a few friends are looking for a home in p1999. We just recently found out about this EMU server and were SUPER excited about playing again.

I myself played for about 5-6 years after launch, and joing back up about 2 expansions ago on live. I quit pretty quick due to the fact it was a solo/ box fest where noone really played with other people except their 5 bot army.

Once I heard about this server and the fact that botting was BANNED it made my day! I logged in on my iksar shammy to find 55+ people in field of bone????? AMAZING

Our returning team consist of shammy, cleric, monk, warrior, mage. We've all had multiple expansions forth of raiding exp in live (mainly in Anguish era.) We're all 20+ and have lives outside of EQ but we still have a few hours of gameplay available every day. We're a cool down to earth group of guys who hate drama and love the game.

Feel free to PM me any questions. Most of us are EST based in the US, my brother (cleric) is deployed in Germany for a few years but he usually plays late night EST times.

We all just started and are around lvl 5-10, but with our experience with this so far we're not going anywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Joined up with <Go Team Good Guys> and I feel like its going to be a good fit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread