Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh forgot Kerwin.

Guy is so dumb he listed his druid on redguides and listed it's gear for verbatim with race and level including an item he was linking in /ooc for weeks because it was the only one on the server bcoz no1 else raided PoHate at the time besides his guild.

He then made a "giving my druid away thread" in preperation for the sale.

Assumed to buy drugs...should have just added the name to the listing.

YOLO: Silverleaf Belt.
That really happened. Drugs were sent by a p99 player across state lines, which is a federal offense.

*posted while alone in my office that I don't share with other people, much like the home that I live in *
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 12-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^Spoken like a true cuck that doesn’t actually talk to women

😬
SHOrt, fat and bald (and virgin)

Yikes

My job here is done
Old 12-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Hi guys I’m an anon forum account, obese white male IRL cuck with a black guy avatar
I don’t get to see naked women ever IRL so I’m pretty mad
Hi I’m Jazzy
Old 12-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Faceless is recruiting

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Hippo a compuslive liar who invents huge stories on the internet to impress people.

What outlandish story are you referring to? It amazes me the common things you believe to be impossible like owning a home without roommates. You must be one pathetic loser.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Nerve struck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2017, 05:25 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2017, 07:48 PM
Banned

lol

sorry haven't checked from in a few days.
Old 12-09-2017, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What outlandish story are you referring to? It amazes me the common things you believe to be impossible like owning a home without roommates. You must be one pathetic loser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My brother joined the navy during college, graduated with a chemical engineering degree, went to nuclear school, war college, learned Portuguese, etc. in the Navy. He was on submarines for 12 years and is now on his 17th year. He has moved his family all over the world and is in charge of some serious stuff. He would be making a couple hundred thousand with his dedication and education in the business world but he is only bringing in $150k in the Navy.

The pension he gets is a nice way of almost making up for all of that. If he was saving an additional $100k per year (he would actually save more than this because moving all the time has made it almost impossible for his wife to have real steady work and she was making $100k at one point) for even 10 years the growth would allow him to replicate the pension.

If you want to attract the right kind of people and keep them hooked for 20+ years you have to compete somehow. Not many people would say dedicating an entire families life with that type of education and work ethic is a free ride for $150k/year + pension.
LOL

seek help dude
Old 12-11-2017, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
LOL

seek help dude
Oh it wasn't someone else owning a home that turned your brain to butter, it was someone joining the military. Pitiful.
Closed Thread