Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 05:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by seananetsberger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi Aegis,
I would formally like to apologize on behalf of Blood Guard for the past weeks occurrences with the quake, Sev, the infraction and the way everything was handled.
After having time to let it marinate, its become glaringly clear that all of this was blown out of proportion on all ends. Everyone came out losing and thats just not fun.

I want us to grow, I want BG to grow, I want Aegis to grow. I want us all to succeed.

Most importantly i want us all to have fun. This head-ache has been too much for even the strongest human to bare witness to.

Sincerely sorry,
Blood Guard.
Thank you Lavittz, it's much appreciated.
Old 05-21-2019, 06:51 PM
Orc

Good stuff Aegis, even with multiple guilds coming together to kill mobs, you are still downing targets with less numbers than other solo guilds. Number of players, not guilds, is whats important at the end of the day. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Do any of the aegis guild do Plane of Fear? I love to start working toward a child's tear.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by exqcme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do any of the aegis guild do Plane of Fear? I love to start working toward a child's tear.
Yes, sometimes when the golems in window we go after

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 06-10-2019, 02:45 PM
Orc

I am interested in joining a guild to participate in endgame/help complete epics/finish road to level 60 of this love/hate relationship with this game lol. I like everything I hear about this alliance between guilds and the bid system when raiding. I understand ALS has a strict rule to join that tag. My argument here is why is this still aegis alliance ? Why aren't yall just 1 big guild called Aegis ? or Aegis Alliance or w/e with the exception of ALS ? Now I don't have any info or whatever but if I am assuming wrong where the alliance is 5 or 6 guilds , each having like 8 people in them? Is that correct ? now that's 8 individual real life people behind the toon, not counting how many alts etc.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am interested in joining a guild to participate in endgame/help complete epics/finish road to level 60 of this love/hate relationship with this game lol. I like everything I hear about this alliance between guilds and the bid system when raiding. I understand ALS has a strict rule to join that tag. My argument here is why is this still aegis alliance ? Why aren't yall just 1 big guild called Aegis ? or Aegis Alliance or w/e with the exception of ALS ? Now I don't have any info or whatever but if I am assuming wrong where the alliance is 5 or 6 guilds , each having like 8 people in them? Is that correct ? now that's 8 individual real life people behind the toon, not counting how many alts etc.
I think the format provides more long term stability and spreads out leadership/administrative duties. It also lets new member guilds retain some of their individual qualities after joining.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Awesome Vindi 4 Breakfast (Aegis/DB Morning Crews) #2 in the books! Congrats on the wearers of two new vindi BPs!

Also a big shoutout to Riot and AM who both were extremely cooperative and let us take our time with no rush on both kills, our early morning and euro casuals salute you both!
Old 07-23-2019, 09:26 PM
Planar Protector

We do Vindi weekly, we do fear/hate/sky, Juggs/spell farms, partner Tunare/Ring 10/yelinak, Kozz/yael, VS, Gore,sev, we get epics done, we do weekly HoT, chardok, we are also moving towards more ToV and city leaders! WE HAVE a blast 24/7. Want to log on and not be required to window camp?? Want to progress, grow, group, raid and have fun?? Join Aegis the true underdogs!
Old 08-03-2019, 11:39 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Is there a better place to contact the organizers of the Aegis Alliance? I am interested in collaboration and would like to know if you need any classes for raids that my small and humble guild might be able to provide.

Drinabox <Rest In Peace> (currently level 54 cleric)
Old 08-16-2019, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

18 Vindi kills since June!!! Lots of early morning kills!
14 BPs
3 Boots
1 earring

No matter your playtime! Aegis the place to be from the planes to Kunark to ToV!tunare and ringwar also! Come join the fun! New guilds also encouraged to apply! Keep your guild tag and join the family of guilds already here all working together!
Closed Thread