Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how about the homies who say sup?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is amazing
Old 02-12-2019, 09:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fendolyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dreadra did make the dark elf guild (named Teir Dal), but it didn’t last long. I was in it for a bit before she changed it to Kittens. She made Kittens as a mockery of Knights in a way because she was determined to treat her guild members better than Knights treated her (Don’t know any details on that).
I don’t blame her. Knights had become a cesspool before myself and a few other officers cleaned it up. Mouse/Snick and I tossed several people out of the guild for their lack of respect to other guildmembers.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 02-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrobo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm 100% sure Anonymous was formed by a disgruntled Knights officer. I was around / talking to 'em when it happened. I'm less sure that it was Carkle. It was a while ago.

By my reckoning Anonymous is the 3rd oldest active guild on the server, behind Kittens and Azure Guard (by far the oldest now.)
I created anonymous in summer 2014. I stepped down in December 2014. Left the guild maybe a year later. So yes. It’s been around a while. Coming up on five years now.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-12-2019, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm no expert, but I thought Anon existed before that? I was under the impression we were one of the older guilds actually. I do remember having Carkle as our guild leader, but I don't think he was the first, I think he just joined Anon and became the leader.
I remember recruiting you. I was doing a /who all 46 60. Looking for people who were unguided and sending them tells to talk to them about Anonymous.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Kobold

I wonder what happened to the guild Feign Work.
When I started I met a friendly group of adventurers on orc hill outside of CB.
They all wanted to start a guild named Feign Work, because they all played while working.
I thought nothing came of it, but a few months later I saw a High Elf wamen tagged with "Feign Work" outside of Unrest.
Where did they go? Feign Work.
Old 02-12-2019, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember recruiting you. I was doing a /who all 46 60. Looking for people who were unguided and sending them tells to talk to them about Anonymous.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ironically we frown on that style of recruiting now.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Aviak

So you're telling me I should stop sending random 46-60's tells with Ininka? Whoops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Better than sending tells to guilded people about recruiting.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Ironically we frown on that style of recruiting now.
I do, too. But that was a different time and Anonymous was… well “anonymous“. An unknown guild. In my defense, I will say that I did not do it like Forsaken notoriously did it. Mine was more conversational. No canned script/hotkey recruiting.

"Hey… How are you doing? I noticed that you don’t have a guild. We just started a guild and I would love to talk with you about it. Got a minute?"

When I get home… I will look through my logs and see if I can find yours and my conversation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Last edited by Carkle Jackson; 02-12-2019 at 02:56 PM..
Old 02-12-2019, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad_Filla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're telling me I should stop sending random 46-60's tells with Ininka? Whoops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Better than sending tells to guilded people about recruiting.
I always figured that raiding guilds should have a certain modicum of respect for each other. Recruiting from another raiding guild's ranks has always seemed extremely disrespectful to me.

58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
Old 02-12-2019, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andad_Filla [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey all I know is that I suggested doing exactly that in Discord the last time we talked recruiting and Mouse and a couple other made me feel stupid for even suggesting it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I think the idea was that, like Carkle said, we're no longer anonymous, we're <Anonymous>!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carkle Jackson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I get home… I will look through my logs and see if I can find yours and my conversation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd love to take that rip down memory lane.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-12-2019 at 03:17 PM..
Closed Thread