Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2010, 04:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your saying Spiroc Lord hitting a lot harder than he should is easier than on live because of what exactly? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I lost what little respect I had left if that's what your really thinking.
I was referring to you implying that bees etc are harder than they were on live, but after re-reading, i see that you're probably using very vague language to indicate the spiroc lord only. After fighting them, I can tell you that all Spirocs other than lord are broken (what a let down - island 3 trash is harder), 6 and 7 are definitely broken as they should not be anything close to killable with a classic raid force. Anyone who has raided sky back then would be able to affirm that. I don't begrude that you are progressing as long as you are in good faith reporting how easy 5, 6, and 7 are. Coming to these forums to gloat about it, however, especially the way some IB are, would be in poor taste even if they were close to the same difficulty of classic. Given that they are completely broken it makes those people and any organization they belong to look extremely foolish to all but the ignorant.
Old 08-22-2010, 05:31 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was referring to you implying that bees etc are harder than they were on live, but after re-reading, i see that you're probably using very vague language to indicate the spiroc lord only. After fighting them, I can tell you that all Spirocs other than lord are broken (what a let down - island 3 trash is harder), 6 and 7 are definitely broken as they should not be anything close to killable with a classic raid force. Anyone who has raided sky back then would be able to affirm that. I don't begrude that you are progressing as long as you are in good faith reporting how easy 5, 6, and 7 are. Coming to these forums to gloat about it, however, especially the way some IB are, would be in poor taste even if they were close to the same difficulty of classic. Given that they are completely broken it makes those people and any organization they belong to look extremely foolish to all but the ignorant.
Speaking of ignorance, how would you know anything about the difficulty of said islands? Maybe you should just shut up, sit there, and let us do what we do...kill things.

By the way, how easy was island 5 today? Care to tell us how your raid did there?
Old 08-22-2010, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Stanley was not the first Shaman with a full set of Rune-Etched. He still doesn't have the full set. I'm pretty sure someone from IB (Pyrocat or Helnam or Stumbles) had the first full set.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

You do realise that back in 1999 when people were using dial up players crashed often. How many people would REALLY want to raid, if they had to make corpses to be drug up to each island with a 5 minute zone time EVERYTIME. Plus, it being 11 years later you act like its impossible for everquest players to come up with new strats at taking down a mob.

Until you assholes can down the spiroc lord; why don't you shut the fuck up already.

Much respect for farming Keeper of souls 12 spawns a day tho. I hope Durison buys a new car; Nizzar can afford rent, and you Hasbin can finally get a prostitute. I heard they dont take 5 gallon glass jars of coins anymore.
Old 08-22-2010, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sluuuurp, gag, gag, slurp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Kaniff
Uuuunnnhhhh, oh yeah, oooh suck it, oooh yeeeah, mmmmm Shaaaaggy. Ohhh, this is why they call you Too Dope, ain't it? Ooohh fuck yeeeaaaah. Oooooh take it out, take it out.. Ok, now give something to to Jay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atennu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lick, lick, lick. Sluuurp, gag, slurp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Kaniff
Oooooh Violent Jaaaaaay. Wait, don't bite it! Don't violent with it now, just suck it! Niiiice and sloooow, yeaaaah. Oooooh fuuuck yeaaah! You got it, oooooh. Now give it back to Shaggy, he was sucking it better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by girth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sluuuurp, gag, gag, slurp.
Old 08-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no idea what you are talking about. Island 4 is indeed entirely too easy. And you seem to be taking advantage of that just fine so shut the fuck up with your good faith stuff.

5, 6, 7... Well I would say you have Absolutely zero ground to stand on being as you haven't been there yet. And reading who your classic characters were, I am quite certain you have no experience in "classic Sky" so why don't you keep your mouth shut and leave things to people that know what they are talking about. You were a nobody on Torvo (server that came out months after sky) and you are a nobody here. Keep your opinions to yourself.

Viscious
Old 08-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atennu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Until you assholes can down the spiroc lord; why don't you shut the fuck up already.
BEE ARR BEE, MAKING MAGICIANS
Old 08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keep your opinions to yourself.
I'd rather not thx. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

BTW, you're a somebody, and I'm totally jealous of you.

Keep gratzing yourself on your legit kills brew. Much respect.
Old 08-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

It won't even let me quote you Hasbeen. Got nothing to say except some dick sucking noises? How old are you?

Viscious, who was he on Torv? I mean if he's from Torv, he should have learned to troll better from Mariela.
Last edited by girth; 08-22-2010 at 06:47 PM..
Old 08-22-2010, 10:20 PM
Fire Giant

First PoS 41% Haste Belt: ..?

Guess we can fill in Slipshank for that one.
Closed Thread