Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 07:59 PM
Aviak

Its funny that rogean would actually post in this specific thread. Wouldnt that imply something? Unless he trying to stir the pot see what people come up with.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

well every other thread here is a wah wah DA outplayed me thread. I'm sure if this was a non-specific poopfligning thread, or one under a different banner, same result.

these boards pick a new martyr every few weeks it seems.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:17 PM
Banned

Outplayed?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you even play on this server?

DA hasn't outdone anybody in anything besides being epic-level douchebags since they were Fishbait.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I was using that to try and point out how ludicrous it was that DA is still around.

Let me rephrase and make it more plain--

DA should no longer exist on this server. The leaders/founding crew had to have been aware of this and yet they did nothing. I know of no reason why they should be allowed to stay on the server. There are plenty of members that should not be reprimanded, but the guild should be dissolved as a whole.
If I were a current member of DA...

That should be a thread in itself. But seriously this is about the time GOOD members might want to start thinking about saving face and cutting their losses. IF something happens and leadership is banned, guild is dissolved, etc., it would look a LOT better on you when you are applying to new guilds if you can show that you did the right thing and left before you were forced out.

At least thats what I will think when I see your app.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Why is everyone assuming the guild that has always camped mobs is the one cheating, yet everyone ignores the fact that transcendance, the guild that doesn't camp mobs, decided to camp Innoruuk right before he spawned?

Food for thought.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Decaying Skeleton

if you want nice and neat little borders and lines where everyone holds hands and lets people rotate bosses and tickle each other in between, then yes, all these raiding guilds are sneaky backstabbing douchebags.

but thats not how classic was, you *fought* for mobs. not said hayyy guys can i haz this peas? i waited sooo longz killing dis trash. get a fucking backbone.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_forum_troll_001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you want nice and neat little borders and lines where everyone holds hands and lets people rotate bosses and tickle each other in between, then yes, all these raiding guilds are sneaky backstabbing douchebags.
Ring a-ring o' roses,
A pocketful of posies.
a-tishoo!, a-tishoo!.
We all fall down.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Outplayed?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Do you even play on this server?

DA hasn't outdone anybody in anything besides being epic-level douchebags since they were Fishbait.
sorry for not directly addressing your opinion. i define "outplayed" as in did whatever necessary within the written rules of gameplay established by Rogean to accomplish the entire point of this game, which is killing raid bosses.

in this regard, IB out plays everyone with their sky blockade, which so far has been totally and utterly allowed by the admins. But i see no IB threads this month. Does it suck? yup. am i mad? yup. am i gona whine and bitch until the rules are bent in my favor? nope, this is where you use that backbone thing to suck it up, and forge ahead. top guilds dont become top guilds by shitting rainbows and afk'ing in ec.

sorry, i have no sympathy for anybody in a video game.
Old 09-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isidro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is everyone assuming the guild that has always camped mobs is the one cheating, yet everyone ignores the fact that transcendance, the guild that doesn't camp mobs, decided to camp Innoruuk right before he spawned?

Food for thought.
We weren't up there to camp inny. We actually had plans for sky, went up and Divinity was there so we left for hate. We left Divinity out of respect for their raid force that was already in the zone. When we went to hate, DA showed up and it went from there...
Old 09-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

not to mention we wanted to do fear before hate, but DA was there already as well.... we were forced to hate by process of elimination, and we were actively clearing it while blindly hoping for a raid boss to pop before we all got tired of sitting for an hour.

but whatever, not like all this has been said 20 times already in this thread
Closed Thread