Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Aviak

First time IB did sister it was with like 14 people. You did her with 3/4 of that Ledzepp02?
Old 01-26-2011, 04:17 AM
Aviak

I haven't been playing much at all really in the last several months , so I've missed a lot of whats been going on. If DA finally got Bee and sister that's great, good for them. And if they did it all at less than zerg capacity thats even better. Not sure why It would end up here to be honest; although I never did understand why as soon as IB did all of this stuff it ended up here either. Personally I was never a fan of DA because of their shady history, and the fact that every thing they did when I was playing a lot actually was complete zerg. Granted It's good to hear they are actually usually strategy instead of numbers, if thats the case. Unless of course this is just an isolated incident. I guess we will see when they kill it a second time with even less. ~

Also Sorta unrelated, but I could have sworn I remembered IB beating Overseer one time, back in like November or October. Maybe I'm mistaken, i'll have to look back through some old screenies, but I know we at least got him extremely close, and with small numbers.

Grats on the kills.

Hope to see more guilds progressing to this point before kunark is finished.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Granted It's good to hear they are actually usually strategy instead of numbers, if thats the case. Unless of course this is just an isolated incident. I guess we will see when they kill it a second time with even less. ~
Should read *Using*, it's late, i'm tired. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2011, 04:24 AM
Sarnak

Those islands were bugged and extremely easy back then.

We did OoA the other night with 47, they did it with a combined raid force of 85 the night after

Server first Golden Sash of WTFPWN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Unlike modern life, natural selection is alive and well on p99. Adapt or die.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:50 AM
Aviak

This isn't a flame or a "lol zerg" post because at this point both guilds have done that so it is basically a textbook definition of the pot calling the kettle black. That said, and I know facts aren't generally well received on this section of the forum but there's a shitload of misinformation going on in this post.

The mobs were not "extremely easy" back then when compared to today. The Sister you guys killed today is literally the same mob, difficulty wise, that IB killed yesterday and back in late August. I don't think Sister is difficult by any means, so I guess it was still "extremely easy back then" but that doesn't change the fact it's just as easy/difficult back then as it was yesterday and today so your implication that it got harder is incorrect. The bee boss only had 1 thing that got changed and the mechanic that was changed really doesn't affect the fight much at all given the strategy that both guilds employ to kill her - it just ensures at least a couple extra deaths but it by no means changes the premise of the fight or the strategy used to kill her.
Old 01-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Banned

Look i guess in the end this thread has become trivial now. And both guilds can do it how they like from here on out. All these thread pretty much a repeat of the conflict between our guilds and its all fun, was a interesting read and i am sure there will be alot more to come in the near future. Stay tuned
Old 01-26-2011, 05:51 AM
Orc

I solo'd sister when no one was looking btw.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:12 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Fraps and notarized + timestamped screenies or I'm calling BS, Abysis!
Old 01-26-2011, 06:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even when we give you free loot off Draco you go and join the ranks of R+F mouth breathers who keep accusing us of having a zerg force? You can delete that sword now if you can't notice that we have taken down OoA with 1/2 the raid force of IB/DW/P and about 3/4 the raid force for Bees and Sister

you actually gave this guy the sword? hahahaha, brilliant. i assume that was for comedy purposes? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledzepp02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even when we give you free loot off Draco you go and join the ranks of R+F mouth breathers who keep accusing us of having a zerg force? You can delete that sword now if you can't notice that we have taken down OoA with 1/2 the raid force of IB/DW/P and about 3/4 the raid force for Bees and Sister
Calm down there nerd rager. I wasn't talking about your recent feat of strength. I was just saying, in general, you guys have a bigger raid force than required for an encounter, correct?

"ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
- "In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming."

Closed Thread