Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 10:40 PM
Large Bat

Lightbulb cactus... magic or luck?

Friends I come here to the forum with a idea for all of you that will be interesting. Please consider your time when you want to read this and we can work together.

I talked with the Bisquit <Divinity> on the other day and we had a good conversation about going to zone: The Overthere and she said to me to maybe ask this forums of the story of cactus when I told her maybe I would check everquest.com. Maybe we can make this a poll some time if you have been or not been because I think some people do not like to go so they just walk through instead of really look at the scenes you know?

Anyways Bisquit <Divinity> and I we talked about how there is cactus in zone: The Overthere, and we agreed it was VERY WEIRD that these are cactus that are have alive. If you be careful when you look you can see that they even have EYES for vision and that they move. So we was wondering what is the story on these things? Where did the comes from? I cannot find any book on them even on amazon.com which has everything to read most of the time.

Like I said it is VERY WEIRD…. There is not even hints in the game to figure out where these alive cactus come from. I fight them a lot and they do NOT drop any books that tell a story but where would they keep a books anyways? Ok so I explored the zone and still there is no clues but there is a big brown canyon hole in the zone where sometimes a cactus will look like he falls. MY POINT: I think the story of how the cactus became alive has to do with possibly magic.

We know now that there is some magic in game like wizard and magican and other ones but the cactus does not cast a spell so he is not magic himself. BUT he must has a story still. If you look around the zone: The Overthere you can see that there are other things like cactus that do not have life such as rock and bush. Cactus is different because he slide around and wiggle a bit. The rock and bush and even some tree…. They do not. So there must be some special thing about this other plant it is almost like one of the animals (tigress or rhino, i.e.).

This comes to the cocnclusion that there is probably a VERY powerful force that we as EQ masters have not founded yet. So we can keep looking unless somebody knows of a lore story like maybe a novel. I was to suggest that everquest.com write a novel on these cactus and how they come alive, but I do not think they know what the players want. So maybe we can put the pieces together and write a novel OURSELVES on book maybe call it cactus: magic or luck?

sined Autis (enchanter)
Old 02-16-2015, 10:55 PM
Banned

cocaine's a hell of a drug
Old 02-16-2015, 11:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We know now that there is some magic in game like wizard and magican...
Smiling now.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:22 AM
Banned

Best thread of the year
Old 02-17-2015, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

You must not have played much super mario i think it was 2 or 3 that had the cacti in it :P
Old 02-17-2015, 12:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
MY POINT: I think the story of how the cactus became alive has to do with possibly magic.
Or luck?
Old 02-17-2015, 01:00 AM
Fire Giant

Just makes me think of this, lol... Never know.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 02-17-2015, 01:35 AM
Aviak

Very interesting. Going to consult with the Bisquit <Divinity> about it tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Skeleton

Send a message via Yahoo to LeorickEci

Tunare got bored one day, and decided to have some fun. She looked around Norath and thought it would be a good idea to give cacti life, and then throw it at Innoruk.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Most of the weird creature mutant hybrids of Kunark such as Sarnaks, Scorpikis, Gnawer, Nibblers, Raveners, and Sokokar(Live Eq in Field of Scale which is the Field of Bone in the past before Jaled Dar and Ganak destroyed each other) are creations of Riles son, Atrebe, the Grandson of Venril Sathir.

I enjoyed the lore of EQ a long time ago and remembered this. Hope this helps.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Iksar_Lore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread