Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Aviak

Default Moryu tasting his own medicine.

Hi all,

I recently started on p99 a few months ago, I duo with my granddad, im a druid hes a wizard so as we are getting on in level, I thought OK, time to buy gramps some J boots...

One of my buddies was camping ancient Cyclops in Oceon of Tears, I asked him if he had an MQ for sale, he said no but Moryu <evoluxa> (the next guy in line for the camp) did have a ring for sale....

Ok so I asked Moryu < Evoluxa > if he would sell me an MQ, he said yes if hasten is up and told us to run there... so me with 7k and my granddad with the 3000 gold, we ran all the way to rath mountains encumbered, (took about 20 -30 mins)

we get there and hasten is up, I message Moryu <evoluxa> to tell him hasten is up, he says ok he will be there in 20 mins.... 40 mins pass still no sign of him, I message him to ask where he is, he messages me back saying he is going to have to go afk as someone in his family has died.... feeling quite sorry for him I sympathised and felt quite sad for him,

I told my buddy who was the current camp leader of ancient Cyclops what had happened and he said ''ummm that's strange, ive just handed over the camp to him...'' so feeling a bit pee'd off I message Moryu to say whats going on I thought you had to leave, was the death excuse just a lie so you didn't miss the AC camp.

alls I got was /afk message so I said to my buddy he is afk...my buddy checked and he was killing with the /afk on.... so basically he made me feel sorry for him by saying someone in his family died JUST to not loose a camp at AC....

Im sorry but is that disgusting or what?!

Luckily enough someone popped up in Rath mountains and had a Jboots MQ for sale, and I got my granddad an MQ

Moryu had blocked me so I thought I would get my own back on him and I messaged him on one of my alts, saying ''ill buy a JBoots MQ from you for 20k''

He was quick off the back to run to rath mountains, I left him sat there for 20mins like he did with me then I logged...

Moryu has been messaging me tonight saying he is going to report me for this....for what? because I did what you did to me? atleast I have the balls to admit it to you and don't take peoples kindness as a weakness and say someone in my family has died lol

Word of warning to all, watch out for this guy, selfish, so full of S his eyes are brown guy.... will say anything to you to manipulate the situation.

All in all I love this game, just don't like being lied too. I hope he has learnt his lesson.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Fire Giant

Someone lied to you on the internet? How dare they.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:16 PM
Banned

Lol. I like. Fuck that guy! GJ OP!
Old 07-25-2015, 03:17 PM
Aviak

Thank you katrik
Old 07-25-2015, 03:18 PM
Aviak

p.s that's some windmill you got going on there LOL
Old 07-25-2015, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

Did you have your grandpa take the camp while he left for Rathe Mountains? That would have been the most sweet.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you have your grandpa take the camp while he left for Rathe Mountains? That would have been the most sweet.
haha yea that would have been nice sadly I didn't do that lol.... I was happy just to waste his time like he did ours, just spared him the bullcrap death excuse lol
Old 07-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfindle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
p.s that's some windmill you got going on there LOL
I'll teach u how 2 fly
Old 07-25-2015, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

solid work lol
Old 07-25-2015, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread