Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2019, 02:06 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Question Any spare int gear for a baby necro?

Hello,
I recently installed P99, and I'm trying to start a baby necro. Someone gave me a Crude Stein, but I'm wondering if anyone here would happen to have any spare int gear that could help me get started? I've farmed some chips in the Dark Elf starting area, so I'm good on those. And someone gave me some starting money to get my first few levels of spells.
I'm on the Blue server... ? I'll check this post off and on for a while to see if I get any response at all. I'd appreciate any help with any type of int gear, and I promise to keep a list of anything I receive, and return it once I can replace it with something better.
Thanks in advance!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2019, 02:37 AM
Planar Protector

I wouldn't worry about +int gear. Get the best hit points and AC cloth armor you can find and save up for some platinum fire wedding rings. You are set to 60.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:46 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't worry about +int gear. Get the best hit points and AC cloth armor you can find and save up for some platinum fire wedding rings. You are set to 60.
Hmm, good point. In that case, would anyone happen to have any extra HP gear then?
Thanks!
Old 04-20-2019, 01:59 PM
Orc

You really begging for handouts on a forum

Have some shame
Old 04-20-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

get to killing bears brew
Old 04-20-2019, 02:24 PM
Orc

I have found that the players on P99 are very helpful and generous while in game. I've mostly only been in Rivervale and Misty Thicket. Someone made me a full suit of banded armor for my warrior. I've been given a bronze helm and gloves and weapons from members of my guild that I joined on my first day. My druid has even been given more things from other high level people passing through Rivervale. I made a few hot keys to politely ask for buffs and always thank them for the buffs. People are always killing the guards in my starting city and I've saved up 400 plat just from asking them if I can loot the shields because they usually just let those rot, but they sell for 1.4 plat each. I would ask around in game, not here if I was you. I promise you people are just waiting to help others on here. It's nothing like live EQ.
Old 04-20-2019, 02:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesBarkley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really begging for handouts on a forum

Have some shame
A high level player on P99 told me to come here to ask because they gave me a stein, but didn't have anything more at the time. I didn't ask him for anything, either. He ran by me, buffed me, gave me the stein and then told me to come here to ask for help. I apologize if I've offended your delicate senses.
Have a good day.
Closed Thread