Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2019, 02:47 AM
Planar Protector

Also, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a player agreement to roll on pop like shady/angry goblin.
Make a clausule, as on angry, that rolling implies helping on the event, which for Ring 8 fight is a 5minutes 30seconds timed event.

That will:

a) Save hours of time from roll to Gloradin spawn.
b) Avoid people intentionally (or not) waiting to trigger Gloradin after she spawns, spacing the time from the roll to her spawns daily.
c) Remove the need of external help from guild/friends to finish the event, as the rollers will and must help you doing it, making the fight trivial considering the amount of people who assist to rolls.
d) Remove the daily increasing additional time to Gloradin spawn time as the turn in will be nearly instant as the repop time will be known and the kill force will be in place (rollers)

My 2cts.
On Discord: NextToTheGods#0088
<Riot>
[Enchanter] Falamin (Dark Elf)
[Bard] Telrin (Half Elf)
[Shaman] Warzog (Ogre)
[Druid] Vildar (Wood Elf)
[Necromancer] Szersis (Iksar)
[Monk] Raszis (Iksar)
[Cleric] Atrial (Human)
[Wizard] Atomize (Gnome)
[Mule] Plotlard (Human)
Old 04-15-2019, 09:04 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decidability [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ring 8 drama today. Someone won the roll but let another player loot and turn-in quest. Happened today.

Both sides were under fierce "discussion"
What is the ending? Scammers are punished by Llandris?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=322304&page=2
Old 04-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make a player agreement to roll on pop like shady/angry goblin.
Make a clausule, as on angry, that rolling implies helping on the event, which for Ring 8 fight is a 5minutes 30seconds timed event.

That will:

a) Save hours of time from roll to Gloradin spawn.
b) Avoid people intentionally (or not) waiting to trigger Gloradin after she spawns, spacing the time from the roll to her spawns daily.
c) Remove the need of external help from guild/friends to finish the event, as the rollers will and must help you doing it, making the fight trivial considering the amount of people who assist to rolls.
d) Remove the daily increasing additional time to Gloradin spawn time as the turn in will be nearly instant as the repop time will be known and the kill force will be in place (rollers)

My 2cts.
+1.

What will happen when an earthquake happens in europe time? will be roll keeps root at 9:30 EST?
Old 04-17-2019, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meguvin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

will be roll keeps root at 9:30 EST?
can you explain what you mean by this?

I would suggest if the event starts happening in Euro time then great for us euro people, it will give us a chance to get our ring8 without having to get up at 4am or whatever the time is.
Old 04-17-2019, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pootle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you explain what you mean by this?

I would suggest if the event starts happening in Euro time then great for us euro people, it will give us a chance to get our ring8 without having to get up at 4am or whatever the time is.
I hope so, but im not sure if that is going to happen.
Old 04-18-2019, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextToTheGods [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The winner of the roll turning in orders and then allowing someone to loot the head and final turn in has happened a ton of times in the past. It doesn’t allow for people to abuse the agreement at all since the character winning the roll has to be the one turning in the orders, however it does allow for the winner to decide where the ring ends up. I really don’t see the issue.
I love all the drama that manages to show up on these things. All I can say is the GM's should make a sticky post about the rules to the roll so this stuff stop coming up. I've seen info from all kinds of angles but under a petition ... GM's stated NO MQing. so if some pulls one off, its a report-able, suspend-able offense per the last information I received directly. While i can see that it shouldn't matter what happens after roll winner turns in orders -- this is just misinformation currently until we can convince the staff to change ruling.

I have a petition that is ages old here now, addressed to this highest authority, about this issue from way back... basically requesting the sticky post, since the word of mouth method about what the true player agreement is / was tends to vary.
Old 04-18-2019, 03:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All I can say is the GM's should make a sticky post about the rules to the roll so this stuff stop coming up.
There is one - In this very forum section you are posting in
Old 04-19-2019, 06:28 PM
Kobold

so.... what time is ring roll now?
Closed Thread