Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2019, 09:40 PM
Fire Giant

Default Reconsider Blue

Anybody want to bring some red to blue? Got a 54 dru to pl pals with. PM me.
Old 03-28-2019, 10:19 PM
Banned

But but...what about my single player EverQuest server with camps open at all times...??
Old 03-28-2019, 11:08 PM
Fire Giant

How long is it going to take for me to get an Abashi and Xave’s on my Monk, Windstriker and Tolan’s on my Ranger and Sow sword on my rogue on Blue? Just so I can start to catch up to my Red pixels.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 03-28-2019, 11:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long is it going to take for me to get an Abashi and Xave’s on my Monk, Windstriker and Tolan’s on my Ranger and Sow sword on my rogue on Blue? Just so I can start to catch up to my Red pixels.
Great list of pixels....thanks for proving that even the worse skilled players can get pixels on red99 which means they dont mean squidly squat.
Old 03-29-2019, 12:34 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great list of pixels....
Thanks!

Who exactly are you to claim how skilled or unskilled I am, with an account from Aug 2018?

Also, have I met you on the field of battle? If so, post the YT against me or give me a name so I can post my YT of you. Otherwise, you sound like an idiot Bluebie who doesn't know what they're talking about regarding Red.

TLDR - "Fuck off back to blue idiot" - <Friends>
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 03-29-2019, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks!

Who exactly are you to claim how skilled or unskilled I am, with an account from Aug 2018?

Also, have I met you on the field of battle? If so, post the YT against me or give me a name so I can post my YT of you. Otherwise, you sound like an idiot Bluebie who doesn't know what they're talking about regarding Red.

extremely badass my dude
Old 03-29-2019, 01:24 AM
Fire Giant

tHIS Guy Sounds Like a Tough Everquest PvP Player - It Makes me Fearful to play on red (he would own me with his elf skills)
Old 03-29-2019, 05:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks!

Talks about the pixels he gained with 30 other nerds boxing 10 clerics on a 100 pop box killing vuulak week in and week out like a diseased mad man. Statistically speaking every nerd in apex should get 2 vuulak items a year at a minimum.

....must be fun showing the other 40 players your new vuulak lewt.
Last edited by White_knight; 03-29-2019 at 05:19 AM..
Old 03-29-2019, 05:16 AM
Banned

...actually in broader thought if everyone that plays red99 got 1 vuulak drop per year there would still be not enough players to take 1 drop each.

*gloats about vuulak lewt on a 100 pop box*

Yah...no sickness here whatsoever.
Old 03-29-2019, 06:12 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anybody want to bring some red to blue? Got a 54 dru to pl pals with. PM me.
I think this is a very nice thing to offer!

I'm really new here, but I don't understand why so many threads get hyjacked with nastiness and bickering?
Closed Thread